Nailed it just right for once

Worm

2-Step Enabled
Planted wheat,rye and rape Wednesday. Ground was a little muddy on top. Got 1" Thursday, .7 Friday and it has rained on and off all day today. I bet we have over an inch already.
Going to have to mow my yard after 8 weeks off. :D

Now if I can just get the few deer that aint dead to move in.

tnclayboy

I plowed wednesday ,but decided to wait . Got some good rains last night and yesterday .The moisture was perfect this morning.
so i sowed a mix of wheat,Oats and winter peas, and after I harrowed the mix in ,I topped it off with a light sowing of ladino clover . looks like it is about to rain some more I got my fingers and toes crossed.

156p&y

Hey send that rain my way. I actually washed my truck yesterday in hopes of rain. We have a huge ridge behind us that seems to push rain all around us. :(

tnclayboy

Man I wish i could send u alittle . it rained so hard here this evening that my seed may have been washed away . at least two inches maybe more.

TNlandowner

I am very happy with the rain and my timing this year (so far). I planted 8 plots on 2 September. Wheat, coker oats, DER, AWP's, ladino clover, and what ever is in Tecomate Max Attract. We've had 5 days of rain with around 2" of rainfall. ;o)

Should have some good food sources come archery season. My mast sources are gone from the freeze last Easter!

Latest posts