My new creedmoor

duckriver

Hope to set it up for hunting in big river bottoms
2E4B8D18-1FAE-49B6-B8A0-D5B838539059.jpeg

duckriver

Congrats man. I think you'll be hard pressed to find a better value than the Bergara wilderness series. Keep us posted on how it shoots.
Thanks, any suggestions on scopes? The vortex viper pts gen 2 caught my eye. I've always been a Leupold guy but vortex warranty seems hard to beat

TNRifleman

Thanks, any suggestions on scopes? The vortex viper pts gen 2 caught my eye. I've always been a Leupold guy but vortex warranty seems hard to beat
Never been a Leupold fan and not a Vortex fan. I have seen two failures in the last two months on brand new out of the box Vortex's. Once a Viper PST and the other a Razor HD LHT. I would take a hard look at the Meopta Optika 5 or 6. The 5 is a one inch tube and the 6 is a 30MM tube. Fantastic glass and turrets are awesome. Sportoptics.com has them on sale this week.

backyardtndeer

Nice. Bergara makes some great barrels. Considering one of their bolt guns, but have another barrel on the way for a build. Wilson combat had some deals too good to resist.

The ballistic advantage barrel on my 6.5 creedmoor really likes the eld x bullets over imr4350.

Last edited:

Latest posts