My 9 year old gets it done!

Rowdy1111

My little girl shot this buck late yesterday evening in Sullivan county. She's already told everybody in the neighborhood, everybody at school, all the kids at school, and all the teachers. She is on cloud nine and I couldn't be happier for.
My little girl shot this buck late yesterday evening in Sullivan county. She's already told everybody in the neighborhood, everybody at school, all the kids at school, and all the teachers. She is on cloud nine and I couldn't be happier for.
Nice deer, and great job on getting young one interested in hunting..it's good to see the future hunters enjoying the outdoors...

Gameking

That's awesome! Congrats to the young lady!

I'm betting you've told more people than she has!

artwork001

Great to see the smiles on kids faces. We hunters as a group are getting older we need more youngsters interested so good job on raising them right and congratulations to her on a fine buck.

Latest posts