Muschamp got fired

THEdonkey0515

Im sure a recruit or two that was falling toward UF but had not committed yet has changed his mind now. And a few of the guys muschamp had committed will also change there minds. Just gotta wait and see.

gator-n-buck

BARhunter said:
Hate to see anyone lose their job. I believe Muschamp was a very dedicated and passionate coach. Too bad it didn't work out for him. I'm curious to hear gator-n-buck's take on this situation,since he is a die hard Florida fan.

Wasn't in the cards for Muschamp. The LSU and SC games were good examples. He only had to win one of those games to keep his job and had both games won several times. FL has never had a problem naming a big name coach but sometimes they don't work out.

BARhunter

gator-n-buck said:
BARhunter said:
Hate to see anyone lose their job. I believe Muschamp was a very dedicated and passionate coach. Too bad it didn't work out for him. I'm curious to hear gator-n-buck's take on this situation,since he is a die hard Florida fan.

Wasn't in the cards for Muschamp. The LSU and SC games were good examples. He only had to win one of those games to keep his job and had both games won several times. FL has never had a problem naming a big name coach but sometimes they don't work out.

I agree with you gator and was thinking the same thing. They will definitely have no trouble finding a new coach. At least Muschamp is not leaving that team in as big a mess as other coaches left the VOLS. I am sure Florida will bounce back very quickly! Regardless of what team you support, Florida will always be a contender and that is very difficult in the SEC.

TeamMainStreet

BamaProud said:
How soon do the "Nick Saban to Florida" rumors get started?

I heard Nicks wife Terry was looking at beach houses last week. ;)

You've got to be at least 5 ft tall to ride the Florida ride. Little Nicky is out.

Latest posts