Most OVERRATED hunting gear?

Sasquatch Boogie Outdoors

I really dont see how camo is over rated. Camo pants 80$ ok I get it, now go buy some carhartt pants,,,,80$...what's the difference? Maybe clothes in general is what's over rated,🤔. Now that therma cell thing is really lookin like a champ. Haha.

rifle02

The tree lounge. So comfortable you can sleep in it. Yea, because it is so heavy and you are so tired after carrying it in and setting it up that all you want to do is sleep. The ads showed Margaret in hers but didn't show the guy carrying it in and setting it up for her.
Yes I remember that tree lounger and the ads for it. I couldn't guess how much it must have weighed.

DMD

Yes I remember that tree lounger and the ads for it. I couldn't guess how much it must have weighed.
I loved my tree lounges. I carried one many, MANY miles. They were heavy, awkward, and slow to set up, but I sure loved them back in the day. I spent a lot of hours in them and killed a lot of deer out of them. But, the first time I used a Summitt Viper, I went home and sold my Tree Lounge stands.

TimberMan

3D targets. I learned with hay bales and a piece of pencil stuck in them. Aim small miss small. I don't see the need for those fake bucks that cost as much as a treestand

Latest posts