Most Commonly Disregarded/Broken Reg

catman529

Re: Most Commonly Disregarded/Broken Reg

Orange for sure, from what I've seen on social media. I get it if someone forgot it or chose not to wear it, but I don't get it when people post selfies on social media without an inch of orange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Headhunter

Who cares if someone post a picture without wearing any orange. Way to many worried about to much. Does the law state that in order to take a picture of a dead deer you have to be wearing orange? Unless you know the exact situation of the picture, meaning you are still where the deer was shot and still in a " hunting situation" and where you or the dead deer could be mistaken for a live deer (something really wrong with both of those), who cares if you have orange on. I believe I will take pictures in my yard with the woods in the background with no orange. Do I have to wear orange to take a picture of dead deer in my yard in a subdivision that has small woodlot in it?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled

What's the most commonly disregarded rule you see?

Hunter orange and by a long shot. Mostly the lack of something on their head.

Second place would probably be the migratory bird issue, but I can't say that I personally SEE it because I am very selective as to who I duck hunt with.
I am just different I guess because I like to know who killed what.

Again I don't see it but baiting of deer would have to be one of the top 3.

Latest posts