More chatter about Dabo coming to ALABAMA

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
How so? Alabama hasn't had a vacancy at head coach in almost 15 years. I don't profess to know what Saban or Dabo has in their future plans, but the idea that if Dabo were to ever coach at Alabama he would have already done so isn't logical at all.
Why would he leave to start somewhere else at 61? Yea, that's more logical then him staying at Clemson.

BamaProud

I don't know what his plans or motivations are. I'm just pointing out that your reasoning is not logical. Saban could retire tomorrow or any other time over the next decade. Unless something in Dabo's coaching career or personal life changes significantly Alabama will likely offer him the job. I don't know if he would take it or not, but its hard to argue that the Alabama head coaching job isn't one of the best in the nation. Maybe he would rather stay at Clemson, I have no idea.

PillsburyDoughboy

I don't know what his plans or motivations are. I'm just pointing out that your reasoning is not logical. Saban could retire tomorrow or any other time over the next decade. Unless something in Dabo's coaching career or personal life changes significantly Alabama will likely offer him the job. I don't know if he would take it or not, but its hard to argue that the Alabama head coaching job isn't one of the best in the nation. Maybe he would rather stay at Clemson, I have no idea.
Well Said

Mescalero

In 2014 Dabo stuck his foot in his mouth (not the first time or last time) and said he'd find another job if players ever started getting paid (he had not signed his $8-$9 MILLION annually contract….. Yet).

Is this what you mean?

Dabo is a charlatan. Alabama will never hire him.