Monday, September 4th... Labor day..

Tenntrapper

Weather permitting, going to go squirrel hunting. This will be on TVA public land...but it offers both gray and fox squirrel. If someone would like to go with, you would be welcome.
This property is boat access only, so (unless you have a boat) seating is limited. I haven't talked to Brian (@Chiflyguy ) yet, but will see if he wants to go. He also has a boat, so that could provide additional room. @CCAGLE95, if you're off that day...here ya go.
This will be on the east end of state (Cherokee lake).
If interested, please let me know as soon as possible.
Thanks

Tenntrapper

If you go, Tenntrapper puts a sack over your head so you can't find it again😀
You got that right...I've spent the last 45 yrs hunting that property. Early on, you were taking your life in your own hands to hunt there...bullets flying everywhere. Most of those idiots have died off. Rarely see anyone there anymore.
Fwiw....my great grandfather used to own all that land before tva took it. We have a family cemetery there...and he's buried in it.

Tenntrapper

Looks like the boat is full. Anyone else wants to go, they will need to bring a boat. But you are more than welcome to come along. Need to thin out some squirrels before deer season.

Tenntrapper

Brother if I manage to not be on call that weekend I'll be there! Won't know until the week before.
Well, are you on call? The weather is supposed to be nice Monday. I've reached the capacity for the boat, but it's only about 5 mins from the dock....I can make two trips. Wouldn't inconvenience me at all.

C1295

Well, are you on call? The weather is supposed to be nice Monday. I've reached the capacity for the boat, but it's only about 5 mins from the dock....I can make two trips. Wouldn't inconvenience me at all.
I am, but I am trying to get out of it... but I doubt its gonna happen Brother I really appreciate it. Hopefully we can get to together soon.

Latest posts