Molle straps

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
Does anybody use these for their Summit stands? Was gonna see if anybody had some input on them.

PMC certified

Something like this?
DSCN0495.jpg

DSCN0497.jpg

DSCN0496.jpg

Pmc

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
That's it. Are those yours PMC? They have to be alot more comfortable than the ones Summit packs with their stands.

jakeway

I've always had trouble with the seat on my Viper getting in the way of the straps. I resorted to removing the straps when I get to teh tree, and replacing them when I'm ready to pack out. How do you do it?

PMC, that looks like a strap=on style stand in your pic. Do you have a similar strap system on a climbing stand?

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
That is what I do jakeway. That's why I'm looking at the Molle gear. I can fanagle the stand around the other way so I wouldn't have to remove them everytime.

PMC certified

Yep. I made it last year. I couldn't understand why I could backpack all day with a 50 lb pack but a 20 lb stand drove me nuts. I can now pack my stand as long as I want to.

It's a surplus load bearing vest for $25. I attached a couple of clips at the shoulders and hips to displace the weight. I can clip any of my stands to it and be gone. As a bonus with the pouches on the front I can carry
Flashlight
Water
Pull up rope
Calls
Pistol
Suppressor
Knife
Pruning shear.

Pmc

maiko

i found one on ebay a couple of months ago and i think i'm gonna love it. Mine hooks up a little different than pmc's but still the same idea. I think if you search under summit treestands on ebay you'll find them.

Hawk

PMC said:
I attached a couple of clips at the shoulders and hips to displace the weight. I can clip any of my stands to it and be gone.

Pmc

What type of clip did you use?
Thanks