The Roast Of Tom Brady

PillsburyDoughboy

Watched it last night and I gotta say I laughed all the way through.

When Jeff Ross came out with the OJ Shirt on I spit Tea all over the Tube.

I had Never HEard of Nikki Glaser till That special but man she is funny.

Fully expected Gronk to get up there and make a total fool of himself after all those comedians killed it but she did a great job as well.

In this world of sensitivity and can't speak your mind about nothing it was very refreshing to hear all the ball busting that went on. I hope Kevin Hart delivers more of these sorta like Dean Martin Celebrity Roast were done back in the day. Those were legendary.

Trey13

Watched it last night and I gotta say I laughed all the way through.

When Jeff Ross came out with the OJ Shirt on I spit Tea all over the Tube.

I had Never HEard of Nikki Glaser till That special but man she is funny.

Fully expected Gronk to get up there and make a total fool of himself after all those comedians killed it but she did a great job as well.

In this world of sensitivity and can't speak your mind about nothing it was very refreshing to hear all the ball busting that went on. I hope Kevin Hart delivers more of these sorta like Dean Martin Celebrity Roast were done back in the day. Those were legendary.
I'm sure you didn't spit and why do you have to sound like a teenager "spit tea all over the tube"

Freaking weirdo. We all know you swallow.

PillsburyDoughboy

I'm sure you didn't spit and why do you have to sound like a teenager "spit tea all over the tube"

Freaking weirdo. We all know you swallow.
Figures all you can do is hurl insults. Probably the biggest trending story this week sports related perhaps outside the NHL playoffs and that's all the retort you have? Starting to think you are a waste of space. When was the last time you contributed anything in the sports forum that was not to hurl a insult at me?

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
I still haven't watched it, just clips. But I'm looking forward to it—just got to have an evening when the kids are in bed so they don't hear the expletives.

Trey13

Figures all you can do is hurl insults. Probably the biggest trending story this week sports related perhaps outside the NHL playoffs and that's all the retort you have? Starting to think you are a waste of space. When was the last time you contributed anything in the sports forum that was not to hurl an insult at me?
You tell me where I insulted you??? I'll wait

PillsburyDoughboy

I still haven't watched it, just clips. But I'm looking forward to it—just got to have an evening when the kids are in bed so they don't hear the expletives.
Don't skip a min. It's wild and entertaining and it's hurled in expletives. Maybe not Dave Chapelle , Red Foxx or Richard Pryor expletives but they are there.

Funniest one liner of the night?

Gronk say. Even I know that not real money.

PillsburyDoughboy

I watched half of it yesterday, pretty funny. Language is rough.
Depends on who was up there. Most of the Comedians were salty for sure. Almost all of the Podcasters were rough as well. Your sportscasters were a bit of a mix. A couple did not even drop a single bomb. So there is that.

Trey13

Comprehension
is hard for you I understand.
Still waiting for your idiotic response of where I insulted you. But I'll say it anyway you big goon. It's not insults. It the truth. You inmate the only one here that takes it as an insult. You are a freaking weirdo✔️doofus✔️creep✔️idiot✔️moron✔️Saban nut hugger✔️swallower✔️etc…. Those aren't insults. Those are facts. Prove me wrong. I'll wait.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Still waiting for your idiotic response of where I insulted you. But I'll say it anyway you big goon. It's not insults. It the truth. You inmate the only one here that takes it as an insult. You are a freaking weirdo✔️doofus✔️creep✔️idiot✔️moron✔️Saban nut hugger✔️swallower✔️etc…. Those aren't insults. Those are facts. Prove me wrong. I'll wait.

How does a 47 year-old man speak so obsessively and—forgive me for my frankness—coon-assedly?

Get a life. The only thing wrong with this thread is your contribution to it.

PillsburyDoughboy

How does a 47 year-old man speak so obsessively and—forgive me for my frankness—coon-assedly?

Get a life. The only thing wrong with this thread is your contribution to it.
I really don't get the obsession. I mean i get it. I do a certain amount of pushing around here. It's not like I did not start it though. Long before I ever entered the sports forum it was going on. It was here before I arrived. It was just sort of a one man's orange colored army before I did.

With that said to my knowledge and memory I've never hurled a personal insult. I've never said anything I would not say to one's face or over a campfire.

I would be happy to break bread at anyone's table and share a drink or moonshine at deer camp with anyone on this board. It's really nothing personal. Although clearly some people have taken it there. ;)

PillsburyDoughboy

I get ur obsessed nature over me. Please do better. I feel like we might not ever be friends :)

PillsburyDoughboy

In case anyone really wants to know.

Tom Brady and crew had a deal on this worked out 3 years ago and it had to be shelved because he came out of retirement.

Tom Brady was a co- producer on this project so he called certain aspects of of the show , who got on the line up and who got paid. Most of the speaking roles all got paid. Some more than others.

Bellicheck was a late hold out and made his deal late and apparently the air in the room let out when he signed on. It was a bug deal.when he came on board for what little value he gave from a comedy value.

Kevin Hart hinted mid way through that there may be more of these in the work down the line.

For those of you youngsters that were too young to remember the Dean Martin and Bob Hope celebrity roast back in the 70s.

They were on every week. They were just as raunchy. Filled with the A liners in comedy. Red Foxx John Wayne , Don Rickles , Johnny Carson just to name a few. They would get up there sometimes do drunk they could barley stand and lay into their best friends and professionals in the industry.

Good times.

Latest posts