Fanny Pack w/Shoulder Straps

DntBrnDPig

Hey guys, I'm looking for a good fanny pack with shoulder straps. I only do full day hunts during the peak of the rut, so this is mostly for half day trips. I REALLY like the looks of the Badlands Monster Fanny pack. I found it on eBay for $115 but thought I would ask if anyone is using a good one that's much cheaper.

I've went through several of the Walmart versions. They dont seem to hold up for me.

Any recommendations?

Buzzard Breath

I love the Badlands products. As well as their warranty, but I have a 32" waist and the Monster Fanny Pack's belt doesn't cinch down far enough to fit me. I bought a Redhead pack this winter and have tried it out on a few turkey hunts. I like it alot so far.

http://www.basspro.com/RedHead-Caliber- ... 0/-1604905

I would recomend buying a water bottle holder. I also bought a clip to go on the strap, so I can put a small cambelback water bottle in the pack and have the drink tube on my shoulder, if I want. If you want to attach a coat or extra clothing, get a couple straps and run them through the loops that hold the shoulder straps on.

DntBrnDPig

Man I wish the shoulder straps were padded/wider.. it seems like it might be a little uncomfortable if you load it down. But nice alternative! Thanks

ROD

go to your local army store get you a real alice pack and frame. they only cost 29.00 and they will last a lifetime. i have carried one for 40 years. i bought a new one last year cause mine was looking rough but it still worked

GRAMPS

R.I.P.
I bought one from Cabelas that holds a lot or gear and has shoulder straps. Tried one without shoulder straps which was a big mistake. Darn pack kept trying to slide off my butt as I walked. Don't remember the model or name of the pack but seems like it was under $100.

JandSCattleCo

Wife got me the RedHead Big Bore Waist Pack. Fanny Pack with padded shoulder straps and water bladder. I love this thing!

@DntBrnDPg- I clicked the link you posted, and it said that pack was $0.00 so I went all the way through checkout thinking I had found a deal. Got to the end of the checkout process and it said "Sorry, item not yet available." I was CRUSHED..hahaha

Latest posts