Osprey Packs customer service

uncle_loue

shout out for great customer service. my favorite backpack ive owned is a green osprey pack I snagged used off eBay maybe 10 years ago for $35. It's been to Africa, Europe and all my Colorado adventures prior to this year. always traveling carry on only with no issues. after a Switzerland trip last august one of the load lifter straps broke. my wife works in a shop that does custom window treatments and she tried to fix it and could not. In the course of trying to fix that I found holes in the hip pocket and couple other small tears. I'd heard osprey has a lifetime guarantee no matter whether you are the original owner. So in March I paid $15 to send it to osprey for repair. Just got an email that they are replacing it with the updated version of the same pack (now $200). Osprey is my new favorite outdoor company.

MoonBuzzard

We have used their packs to live out of while traveling abroad for 10+ years. Never had to return anything for a refresh but all the reviews I looked through while picking my original 2 packs gave me a good feeling about the company. Good to hear from someone locally that can attest to their customer service dept.

Latest posts