MLB playoffs

PillsburyDoughboy

Was at the pub the other night and it was amazing to see all the Closet Cubs fans come out with their jerseys on.

Ill bet some of them never heard of the Cubs till they started winning. LOL

Scioto

PillsburyDoughboy":39wdi4ld said:
Was at the pub the other night and it was amazing to see all the Closet Cubs fans come out with their jerseys on.

Without a doubt, the Cubs are a fashionable fair weather fan pick when they are winning like the Cowboys, Yankees, Lakers, Alabama :D Don't know where your pub is located, but lots of Chicagoland transplants in Nashville/Williamson County area. For my son's baseball games, it seems the hat or jersey of choice is Cubs or Cardinals with the occasional Reds or Braves. I'm sure a number of those "Cubs fans" used to be Reds or Braves fans, but many I've talked to have moved here from IL and IN.

PillsburyDoughboy

OHVATN":1cq78740 said:
PillsburyDoughboy":1cq78740 said:

Without a doubt, the Cubs are a fashionable fair weather fan pick when they are winning like the Cowboys, Yankees, Lakers, Alabama :D Don't know where your pub is located, but lots of Chicagoland transplants in Nashville/Williamson County area. For my son's baseball games, it seems the hat or jersey of choice is Cubs or Cardinals with the occasional Reds or Braves. I'm sure a number of those "Cubs fans" used to be Reds or Braves fans, but many I've talked to have moved here from IL and IN.
West Nashville

TeamMainStreet

PillsburyDoughboy":3gr06ig7 said:

:rotf: Ironic

wayne

TeamMainStreet":2tvnwfhg said:
PillsburyDoughboy":2tvnwfhg said:

:rotf: Ironic
Lol [emoji2]

AndyW

OHVATN":2p6sim11 said:
PillsburyDoughboy":2p6sim11 said:

Keep in mind that the Cubs have been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs in the month of April for the last 100 years. :D

wayne

Has Steve Bartman been talked about during any of the broadcasts? If not, I suspect he will when they return to Chicago.

Latest posts