Looks like reports Muschamp was fired are false

leader

Smart move, keeps a little dignity, excepts the fact he was over his head, and will get a grade A coordinators job AND get another shot at a HC position.

Really GREAT for the SEC but bad for the up and coming programs....

Is Mullen the first wish and will he go?

gator-n-buck

leader said:
Smart move, keeps a little dignity, excepts the fact he was over his head, and will get a grade A coordinators job AND get another shot at a HC position.

Really GREAT for the SEC but bad for the up and coming programs....

Is Mullen the first wish and will he go?

The OBC needs a good DC... Might be Muschamp next stop. They are friends.

leader

Appreciate that Bruce, we will have ALOT to talk about next time we get together.

TN is not a shoe in for a bowl yet and if they don't make it, what a mess CBJ will be in.

Wrangler95

I was hoping ole Mushchamp would be sparred the dreaded desision.I was hoping for 4 more years of Mushchamp,I guess you cant be lucky all the time! :D

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
I was hoping ole Mushchamp would be sparred the dreaded desision.I was hoping for 4 more years of Mushchamp,I guess you cant be lucky all the time! :D

I agree... I would like to thank Muschamp for spanking UT the last 4 years and glad it made you happy to watch the Gators beat UT... Welcome aboard wrangler to the gator nation.

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:

I agree... I would like to thank Muschamp for spanking UT the last 4 years and glad it made you happy to watch the Gators beat UT... Welcome aboard wrangler to the gator nation.

I know you hate that Mushchamp was let go,maybe the Gators will find another coach just like him,hopefully. :D

Latest posts