Looking to Goose hunt NE ark or West Tn.

usanglure

Any one got a lead on Snow goose hunting? Willing to spend a little money, but prefer FREE.... obviously. First year in 40 duck hunting/goose.... hunted Newport, ark this year.. looks like we moving to Osceola for next year..
1614136987028.png

kopter doktor

Any one got a lead on Snow goose hunting? Willing to spend a little money, but prefer FREE.... obviously. First year in 40 duck hunting/goose.... hunted Newport, ark this year.. looks like we moving to Osceola for next year..View attachment 68920
I do hunt snows in west tn.but if you have an opening, I would like to join you, in Ark.to let you know, I have all the equipment to hunt snows.....just would like to hunt some where else. Have a good day

TAFKAP

Check with Southern Knight's Retrievers out of the Union City area. I don't know what they're doing for conservation hunts right now, but a month ago when I booked them for sandhills, they were getting ready for snows. Chris Knight (731) 592-5740

Dodge Man

You better hurry up, this warm weather they are heading North quickly. I saw several flocks of thousands of snows heading North this morning just driving to work. I would bet the majority of the snows will be North of TN by this weekend.

Hduke86

You better hurry up, this warm weather they are heading North quickly. I saw several flocks of thousands of snows heading North this morning just driving to work. I would bet the majority of the snows will be North of TN by this weekend.
This^^^^ I would normally be heading to the Mound City, Missouri area by the end of this week to start hunting around March 1st. The first week of March is "usually" loaded with snows up in that area. If you ever get up that way during the first week of March seriously go to what used to known as Squaw Creek refuge. It's mind blowing when a million snows on the refuge lift off cause bald eagles are attacking.

Latest posts