Looking for a over/under...

SSlater

jlanecr500

Since I'm a Savage guy, I have 2 Steven's 555's. I've been very pleased with them. One has extractors for using afield and the other has ejectors for trap and skeet.

Mattt

I have owned Beretta, SKB, Weatherby, Remington and DeHaan O/U's. The Weatherby is by far my favorite. The DeHaan was a Turkish import and was a pretty sad excuse for a shotgun. Ruined a pheasant hunt for me due to its poor quality.
I had a weatherby for awhile. Bought it from a guy here. Never really for right. Gave it to a friend about 6" shorter than me he loves it. Fit is everything. Seems the berettas are a tad longer lop makes a huge difference in my shooting average.

REN

Those yildez are pretty solid guns. My son has shot trap the past 2 seasons with the sporting model. Prob 2k rounds through it with no issues

I got a browning cynergy from a guy on here and also really like it. Both guns used for different applications but both preform flawlessly.

Jon54

Taking a craving for an over/under... Anyone got 1 for sale?
While not for sale, years ago when DU had their outdoor fest at Shelby Farms in Memphis, every manufacturer you can imagine was there, many with free raffles. My wife won a 12 ga Browning Citori. I've used it a lot and can't imagine a better scatter gun. She still says it's hers but she's never thought about shooting it. She's 5'2" and weighs 140#. This shoots shells up to 3".

Latest posts