• Help Support TNDeer:
  • Please read the guidelines for using the classifieds here

Looking For 2021 Leases (Reply here if you are looking)

Burdman

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a lease in the Memphis area...prefer bow only club, but am open to other clubs as well. There are 3-4 of us looking for private land within an hour of Memphis. Deer is the priority, but turkey and duck would be great too. We'd like a sizeable piece of land. I'm hoping for something in the 100-200 acre range but can do more/less.

TN_Hunter37849

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 old timers looking to join a lease in East and Middle Tennessee within an hours +/- driving distance from Knoxville. Would also consider becoming a member of a hunt cub if it is a part of a lease. I ain't afeared of having to put in time on the lease. I can drive a tractor with a plow! If there is an opportunity to become part of a lease please PM me with details.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Sniper

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lost my lease in Fentress county. Looking for a spot somewhere in East TN. My days of whacking and stacking are behind me but would like a doe or two and a mature buck it he comes along. Give me a shout if you have an opening.

tndave59

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got notification that we lost our lease in Fentress county so looking for a lease in east to middle TN deer and turkey. Would like to be able to have grandson able to tag along as he is getting at that age.

Jsummerfield

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a deer and/or turkey lease with about 90 miles of Nashville. I’m willing to pay an annual leasing fee and sign any release of liability as well as help the property owner with any chores or land management that they need done. I’m more than willing to work for what’s made available to me. I can drive anything with 4 wheels, I’m pretty handy and have a degree in forestry and wildlife habitat management. The only person who may ever accompany me is my girlfriend of 5 years who is a deer killing machine.

Private message me for more details. Thanks!

tulaneoutlaw

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen a few east TN mentions but no Greene County or surrounding counties specifically. I would be interested in a lease for turkey and deer in Greene, Cocke, Washington, or other nearby counties. Let me know if something comes up

Coker

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in a lease/club in Jackson, Smith, Trousdale, Wilson, Dekalb, Putnam or Davidson counties. Turkey and Deer and small game. Only be me and my daughter (college student who only hunts 3-5 times a year)

Last edited:

Latest posts