• Help Support TNDeer:
  • Please read the guidelines for using the classifieds here

Looking For 2021 Leases (Reply here if you are looking)

Patrick H

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomscreekhuntingclub.com answers most questions. It is just under 1800 acres. Currently dues are $1000 each year for first 3 years then they drop to $600. We have a bunk house, electricity, and water (no indoor plumbing); walk in refrigerator to hang deer in; 35+ food plots and most have blinds; club tractor; camper hook ups.

bwgarrett3

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a lease for my dad, my son(10) and myself. We mainly hunt deer. Turkey hunt maybe 1-2 times a year. Small parcels for just the 3 of us would be fine. We would also be interested in joining an existing lease. Here are the counties we would be interested in...1-4 being the most desirable...5-9 we would definitely consider...

1. Roane
2. Morgan
3. Cumberland
4. Loudon
5. Knox
6. Rhea
7. Scott
8. Campbell
9. Overton

If you have any information I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks guys!

coatemm

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomscreekhuntingclub.com answers most questions. It is just under 1800 acres. Currently dues are $1000 each year for first 3 years then they drop to $600. We have a bunk house, electricity, and water (no indoor plumbing); walk in refrigerator to hang deer in; 35+ food plots and most have blinds; club tractor; camper hook ups.
Patrick can you confirm if Turkey hunting is included in the lease? Thanks

jbranham63

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a lease for deer and turkey in Washington, Sullivan, Greene, Carter, Fentress, Pickett, or Overton County. I live in eastern TN but Im from Pickett county. Would prefer a lease close to where I live in East TN. If anyone knows of anything just message me. I have two children who occasionally would want to go with me as well.

Deer-N-Spurs

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a lease in Middle to East TN. I live outside of Maryville, TN, but have leased property up to 2.5 hours away. Current owner of property is selling and I am looking. Would include at least me and my 8 year old daughter and I have a hunting partner who may join in to offset cost.

I also would like to find someone to help show me the ropes of public land hunting in East TN. I grew up in South MS with a lot of private land access/leases.

Latest posts