Sold/Expired Looking For 2021 Leases (Reply here if you are looking)

Patrick H

Tomscreekhuntingclub.com answers most questions. It is just under 1800 acres. Currently dues are $1000 each year for first 3 years then they drop to $600. We have a bunk house, electricity, and water (no indoor plumbing); walk in refrigerator to hang deer in; 35+ food plots and most have blinds; club tractor; camper hook ups.

bwgarrett3

Looking for a lease for my dad, my son(10) and myself. We mainly hunt deer. Turkey hunt maybe 1-2 times a year. Small parcels for just the 3 of us would be fine. We would also be interested in joining an existing lease. Here are the counties we would be interested in...1-4 being the most desirable...5-9 we would definitely consider...

1. Roane
2. Morgan
3. Cumberland
4. Loudon
5. Knox
6. Rhea
7. Scott
8. Campbell
9. Overton

If you have any information I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks guys!

mcoate

Tomscreekhuntingclub.com answers most questions. It is just under 1800 acres. Currently dues are $1000 each year for first 3 years then they drop to $600. We have a bunk house, electricity, and water (no indoor plumbing); walk in refrigerator to hang deer in; 35+ food plots and most have blinds; club tractor; camper hook ups.
Patrick can you confirm if Turkey hunting is included in the lease? Thanks

jbranham63

Looking for a lease for deer and turkey in Washington, Sullivan, Greene, Carter, Fentress, Pickett, or Overton County. I live in eastern TN but Im from Pickett county. Would prefer a lease close to where I live in East TN. If anyone knows of anything just message me. I have two children who occasionally would want to go with me as well.

Deer-N-Spurs

Looking for a lease in Middle to East TN. I live outside of Maryville, TN, but have leased property up to 2.5 hours away. Current owner of property is selling and I am looking. Would include at least me and my 8 year old daughter and I have a hunting partner who may join in to offset cost.

I also would like to find someone to help show me the ropes of public land hunting in East TN. I grew up in South MS with a lot of private land access/leases.

Csimp90

Looking for a place to deer hunt for the 2021 season will be me and my 9 yr old occasionally. Looking for around northwest tennessee

.300 WSM

I'm strictly a turkey hunter now... I'm looking to go in and help out a deer camp with their dues and will work on the place with them. I have a chain saw, 90 hp tractor with implements. Even have a 4 row no-till planter. I'm thinking this should be attractive to a club who is full of deer hunters that has turkeys on their club. I'm primarily looking at any county from the Tennessee River back West to the Mississippi River. I'd entertain going a little further East if there were an abundance of turkeys. Anyway... if interested hit me up please.

Rakkin6

I live in Montgomery County (Clarksville). Looking for lease in/or around Montgomery, Stewart, Robertson county area. If you are already on a lease and lost a member let me know. Willing to help out with habitat/maintenance. Retired from the Army in December and work at Lowes part time. No kids so I have free time to help out.