Looking for M2 20 gauge

dhugc3

Wanting an m2 20 gauge and would possibly trade a black sbe2 for it if anyone has any interest in doing a deal. West TN but might drive a little bit. Can send pics of sbe if any interest.

REN

Wanting an m2 20 gauge and would possibly trade a black sbe2 for it if anyone has any interest in doing a deal. West TN but might drive a little bit. Can send pics of sbe if any interest.

I would HIGHLY recommend finding an old stock one not the new revised M2 version. The new version has a new forend and they got rid of the comfortech stock and I believe the soft touch finish (basically they stripped a lot of the features to reduce the price).

The old version IMO is a MUCH MUCH better value and gun. Just my 2cents incase you were not aware.

this is the new version

chrmayo

All
I would HIGHLY recommend finding an old stock one not the new revised M2 version. The new version has a new forend and they got rid of the comfortech stock and I believe the soft touch finish (basically they stripped a lot of the features to reduce the price).

The old version IMO is a MUCH MUCH better value and gun. Just my 2cents incase you were not aware.

this is the new version

agree. This is what I did.

Bgoodman30

this is the new version

Yeah the new version looks a little suspect. I assumed this is what happened.. That's a shame..

REN

Yeah the new version looks a little suspect. I assumed this is what happened.. That's a shame..

they were not secretly doing it. they came out and said they did it to reduce the price, and in turn they added new features to the Montefeltro and upped the price on it instead.

but I do agree it was sad to see, the previous version was so so good!

Bgoodman30

they were not secretly doing it. they came out and said they did it to reduce the price, and in turn they added new features to the Montefeltro and upped the price on it instead.

but I do agree it was sad to see, the previous version was so so good!
I have 2 of the previous models but wanted another 20 for ducks. I guess used is the route..

Latest posts