Sold/Expired Looking For 2021 Leases (Reply here if you are looking)

Burdman

I'm looking for a lease in the Memphis area...prefer bow only club, but am open to other clubs as well. There are 3-4 of us looking for private land within an hour of Memphis. Deer is the priority, but turkey and duck would be great too. We'd like a sizeable piece of land. I'm hoping for something in the 100-200 acre range but can do more/less.

2 old timers looking to join a lease in East and Middle Tennessee within an hours +/- driving distance from Knoxville. Would also consider becoming a member of a hunt cub if it is a part of a lease. I ain't afeared of having to put in time on the lease. I can drive a tractor with a plow! If there is an opportunity to become part of a lease please PM me with details.

Sniper

Lost my lease in Fentress county. Looking for a spot somewhere in East TN. My days of whacking and stacking are behind me but would like a doe or two and a mature buck it he comes along. Give me a shout if you have an opening.

tndave59

Just got notification that we lost our lease in Fentress county so looking for a lease in east to middle TN deer and turkey. Would like to be able to have grandson able to tag along as he is getting at that age.

Jsummerfield

I'm looking for a deer and/or turkey lease with about 90 miles of Nashville. I'm willing to pay an annual leasing fee and sign any release of liability as well as help the property owner with any chores or land management that they need done. I'm more than willing to work for what's made available to me. I can drive anything with 4 wheels, I'm pretty handy and have a degree in forestry and wildlife habitat management. The only person who may ever accompany me is my girlfriend of 5 years who is a deer killing machine.

Private message me for more details. Thanks!

tulaneoutlaw

I've seen a few east TN mentions but no Greene County or surrounding counties specifically. I would be interested in a lease for turkey and deer in Greene, Cocke, Washington, or other nearby counties. Let me know if something comes up

Coker

Interested in a lease/club in Jackson, Smith, Trousdale, Wilson, Dekalb, Putnam or Davidson counties. Turkey and Deer and small game. Only be me and my daughter (college student who only hunts 3-5 times a year)

Last edited:

flyinpro

Would like to find a lease, farmland for me & three sons. Only one son hunts with me every year. The other two don't get much time. Mostly archery & occasionally firearm. We know the difference between cows and deer. Hope to maybe introduce a couple of my grand kids to hunting. I'm retired military & can do carpentry work for something reasonable. Live in Blount Co and would like to be within two hours drive.

diesel_tech

Looking for something on Giles Marshall Lawrence maury county and surrounding area deer and turkey willing to pay top dollar 2 or adults

jordanyohe

I am looking for land to lease I'm in middle Tennessee looking for deer and turkey it will be just me leasing the land but I wouldn't mind going in on a lease with someone if they had an open spot or needed someone to go half with I'm just getting back into deer and turkey I'm open to almost any location to lease land

SEC

Looking for 40-50ish acre western KY deer lease

Korben

Looking for deer, turkey in west Tennessee. Really anywhere but around the Memphis/Jackson area would be preferable. Waterfowl is a plus but that seems not really feasible anymore around these parts.

TNHunter2521

2 long-time old hunters wanting to join a hunting lease for 2021 hunting season. Preferably Middle and East Tennessee. Would like to join a club or small group. We usually prefer to hunt during the week rather than the weekends. We hunt from ground binds (too old to climb-bad knees).

Last edited:

Latest posts