Sold/Expired Looking For 2021 Leases (Reply here if you are looking)

ChadB

Figured I would get the jump on the 2021 Hunting Seasons and make a post for people to post if they are looking for a lease/hunting spot/partner.

Please be sure to include number of people, general area, intended species to hunt and any other pertinent information to a potential landlord.

If it's a stupid idea, let me know! Happy Hunting!
Looking for a club or land to lease for mainly deer within 2 hrs of Millington. It will be three of us: father, son and granddad.

MooseHog

Interested in a hunting lease in west Tennessee. Approx 90 mins +/- from Arlington. Primarily deer (gun, muzzleloader, archery). Quail would be great if they're available. My son or daughter might hunt once or twice per season, but likely just me. Open to interviewing with the landowner if requested. Prefer to hunt either smaller properties or being part of a family friendly or faith based group.

ktl69

Looking for lease in west to middle TN. Or kentucky for me and my son.

eskelley50

Im in Tipton County. Looking for a lease also. Let me know what you have found. Very ethical hunter. I only bow and muzzleloader hunt. Just a preference. Been hunting for years. Just turned 50.
I'm interested in something in West TN. Would be willing to go in with someone in the right situation.

eskelley50

Interested in a hunting lease in west Tennessee. Approx 90 mins +/- from Arlington. Primarily deer (gun, muzzleloader, archery). Quail would be great if they're available. My son or daughter might hunt once or twice per season, but likely just me. Open to interviewing with the landowner if requested. Prefer to hunt either smaller properties or being part of a family friendly or faith based group.
Im in Tipton County. Looking for a lease also. Experienced hunter. Very ethical. Inonly bow and muzzleloader hunt. Strictly deer hunter. Let me know if you find anything.

Billyraycook1

Figured I would get the jump on the 2021 Hunting Seasons and make a post for people to post if they are looking for a lease/hunting spot/partner.

Please be sure to include number of people, general area, intended species to hunt and any other pertinent information to a potential landlord.

eskelley50

I would be interested in a group to lease with. Im in Tipton County. Munford Tn. Anything in West Tennessee would be considered. Fayette, Hardaman, Haywood or Lauderdale.

gobblesandgrunts

Looking for a lease in middle tn, im in mcminnville and currently on a lease but l would be interested in another lease. Mainly one in Clarksville area, Southern KY maybe. I'm a bow only guy but wouldn't mind gun hunters. I could only hunt the KY lease select few times but would be interested in going in with someone or a group. I also have a lead on a few leases if your interested

Thanks

Billyraycook1

Looking for a lease in middle tn, im in mcminnville and currently on a lease but l would be interested in another lease. Mainly one in Clarksville area, Southern KY maybe. I'm a bow only guy but wouldn't mind gun hunters. I could only hunt the KY lease select few times but would be interested in going in with someone or a group. I also have a lead on a few leases if your interested

Thanks
I am trying to stay in west Tennessee. I live in memphis

Nsghunter

Would be interested in a lease 1 hour from Blount County. 2 adults and my family occasionally tagging along (Wife, two boys).

bjohnson

Just myself looking for something in southern middle TN. Lawrence, Wayne, Giles, Maury, Lewis counties. Would consider Decatur and Hardin Counties as well. Would prefer something not owned by a timber company.

Latest posts