LOL, raise your hand if your just now putting your garden in

WTM

my soil has been too wet and just now got the seed vegetables planted. good thing the green house up the rd still has tons of pepper and tomatoes ready to transplant. funny thing, the green house owner is in the same boat as she is just now getting hers out. good luck to all this year and may your harvest be bountiful.

Nimrod777

Re: LOL, raise your hand if your just now putting your garde

Can't blame the rain here. I've just been so busy I can barely think garden. But I've relocated two raised beds that my neighbor lady didn't want anymore, moved some asparagus and strawberries in to get them established. Picked up some sweet potato starts from a plant sale, some tomatoes from an acquaintance and a few from Kroger clearance. Been trying to baby 4 rows of beets into existence. Garden is half as big as I want, but I'm slowing expanding and adding to the soil quality. I'll be happy enough to have fresh tomatoes someday.

MickThompson

Re: LOL, raise your hand if your just now putting your garde

I put in my last 5 rows over the weekend. All I missed out on was a mini drought that has dried up the creek. Hopefully that pattern is breaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts