livescope xr

TNReb

I don't see much use for that around here, but glad to see they're at least coming out with something new.

I'm curious to see if Lowrance unveils anything new at ICAST. Fingers crossed, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

bluball

more for open water. the targets would have to be quite large unless they are using two different sets of signal returns, kind of like using a ps22 for distance searching and lvs32(34) for anything less than 80ft.
On my buddies 16in screen you can see fish pretty clear at 100ft

WTM

On my buddies 16in screen you can see fish pretty clear at 100ft
yeah you have to have a larger screen for distance. with a ps22 you can see single crappie sized fish at about 150 to 175 with a 9" display.

i could do the same with the ps21. come in real handy picking off schooling crappie in feb and march. lol, people thought i was crazy or lying when i told them that. had one guy told me that crappie dont move up and down the lake like that.

anyhoo this lvs62 has a 265-550 khz range. mostly suited for deeper water.

cowhunter71

These damm bottom machines, and those who use them, have gotten way out of hand. If you can't find fish in Freshwater without the use of one, you are pathetic. As for Saltwater, I've had the pleasure of being around some old school commercial Men who could find fish simply by knowing how deep it was under the boat, and what the current was doing at the surface ;)

bluball

These damm bottom machines, and those who use them, have gotten way out of hand. If you can't find fish in Freshwater without the use of one, you are pathetic. As for Saltwater, I've had the pleasure of being around some old school commercial Men who could find fish simply by knowing how deep it was under the boat, and what the current was doing at the surface ;)
Pathetic🤣🤣🤣me and 2 buddies drove 10,750 steaks in 2014, been catching fish way before livescope🤣🤣🤣i can cast ,single pole,spiderrig,pull jigs and cranks.Believe me i know alot about finding and catching fish🤣🤣🤣Before livescope hard work is how you caught crappie,that is if you wanted to catch them 12 months a yr.If you just wanted to catch them in the spring anyone could do that,lol.

bluball

yeah you have to have a larger screen for distance. with a ps22 you can see single crappie sized fish at about 150 to 175 with a 9" display.

i could do the same with the ps21. come in real handy picking off schooling crappie in feb and march. lol, people thought i was crazy or lying when i told them that. had one guy told me that crappie dont move up and down the lake like that.

anyhoo this lvs62 has a 265-550 khz range. mostly suited for deeper water.
With the 16 you are probally 90% sure its a crappie,not just a fish.Thats the amazing part,i hate fishing with my buddy,cause it makes me wont to buy one.😁

bluball

I'm still running LV32 will for a while. Don't think I need to see 500' out from the boat.
I have a 32,just bought a 34 but havent been out with it yet.Have been out with a buddy that has the 34 and fished twice with him so far.The 34 is clearer and can see fish better farther out compared to the 32.Only reason i upgraded is because i got a deal on a 34,the. 32 works great.

Latest posts