Livescope installation…..

Kyboy

I use the power cables that came with the graph and black box, tied them both together inside a connector and use a AMPED 32 14.6 volt battery. I have zero complaints, I like the higher voltage not only does it seem to run longer, but all of my other fishing friends said that my screen has much less noise than all of theirs. A single charge will run mine for about 16ish hours, I honestly have never had it go dead.

WTM

I use the power cables that came with the graph and black box, tied them both together inside a connector and use a AMPED 32 14.6 volt battery. I have zero complaints, I like the higher voltage not only does it seem to run longer, but all of my other fishing friends said that my screen has much less noise than all of theirs. A single charge will run mine for about 16ish hours, I honestly have never had it go dead.
all 12.8v labeled drop in LFP batteries are 14.2 to 14.6v charging and 13.6v at rest.

those 16v and drill batteries are quite a bit higher.

higher voltages doesnt necessarily mean lower temps, as often advertised, quite the opposite actually. over voltage spec on an LDO regulator is dissipated as heat.

one of the reasons minn kota put out a warning against running their motors above 85% with LFP batteries. almost 42v of constant voltage on a 36v lead acid design.

Latest posts