Lifetime license

Andy S.

As long as he is under 3, current cost is $320. These two links will help you. Print application at second link, complete it, provide necessary documentation, and payment, and you should be good to go. I highly recommend it, even for kids who will just hunt and fish a few times over the course of their life. Good luck!

License Information

Lifetime License Application

C1295

As long as he is under 3, current cost is $320. These two links will help you. Print application at second link, complete it, provide necessary documentation, and payment, and you should be good to go. I highly recommend it, even for kids who will just hunt and fish a few times over the course of their life. Good luck!

License Information

The boy already runs around with a shot gun (toy) and goes nuts when he sees a deer or turkey in the back yard 😂

C1295

License Information

Thanks brother I his helped a bunch I appreciate it

Andy S.

Process was very easy for both of mine
Same here. My wife likes to gig me in front of others and publicly say "Andy bought them a hunting license before he bought them any food or diapers." She isn't embellishing her story much at all. As soon as I had a SSN, my paperwork was in the mail.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Same here. My wife likes to gig me in front of others and publicly say "Andy bought them a hunting license before he bought them any food or diapers." She isn't embellishing her story much at all. As soon as I had a SSN, my paperwork was in the mail.
First thing I bought both of my grandchildren. As soon as they had a SSN, I had the paperwork in the mail.

That's great! I bought a lifetime in GA for myself before moving here and I bought a TN one for myself when I moved here. Did the math and if the Lord blesses me with a few more years it will be about the same. The thing I like about it is the lifetime license fee goes into a trust and draws interest unlike regular licenses that go to pay the bills. That means even when I'm gone my license will still be supporting wildlife in TN. 👍🏼

I encourage everyone to buy their babies a lifetime license.

Last edited:

Specializedjon

That's solid parenting right there. More parents need to do this instead of sticking phones in their faces.

Good on ya Andy

C1295

That's solid parenting right there. More parents need to do this instead of sticking phones in their faces.

Good on ya Andy
My boy all he wants to do is hunt and he's two. He sits outside with his toy shot guns and watch's for animals in one my old blinds. He's already been shoting my crossbow which will be his. And he's learning on a pellet gun boy ain't too bad. He goes absolutely nuts though when he sees a deer or turkey behind our house( we gotta work on that😂😂😂).

backyardtndeer

Good investment. Got my son his just as soon as we had his social security card, it was before his first birthday. He is 12 now, I can't remember if it was $100 or $200. All three of my daughter's have hunted our little farm under landowner, my oldest is the only one that has hunted off our farm and those hunts were out of state.

UCStandSitter

My boy all he wants to do is hunt and he's two. He sits outside with his toy shot guns and watch's for animals in one my old blinds. He's already been shoting my crossbow which will be his. And he's learning on a pellet gun boy ain't too bad. He goes absolutely nuts though when he sees a deer or turkey behind our house( we gotta work on that😂😂😂).
Man I'm 44 and still have to calm myself! 😂

utvolsfan77

The cost has went up since I did this. I bought all six of my grandchildren a Lifetime Sportsman License for their first birthday. At the time, the cost was still $200 if you bought it before the child turned 3 years old.

This is probably the single best investment I've ever made in my life. I just wish it had been available when my kids were that age, and I would have bought it for them as well.

Latest posts