License requirements

drake799

Ok I know this is ask a lot. But what licenses do residents need to have to hunt and draw. Wma migratory bird and annual small game? Thanks

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Ok I know this is ask a lot. But what licenses do residents need to have to hunt and draw. Wma migratory bird and annual small game? Thanks
Since today is the last day to put in for the blind draws, you may want to call the license sales office at 1-615-781-5270 to find out quickly and with certainty.

Crazyeye

If you have a twra number you don't have to buy a license to draw. Just pay the $14. To hunt you will have to have your license.

drake799

Surely that 12 dollar thing is a glitch. Seems like they'd be losing a ton of money that way. I just want to make sure my application is valid and not get notified afterward that it's not

West_Tn

Surely that 12 dollar thing is a glitch. Seems like they'd be losing a ton of money that way. I just want to make sure my application is valid and not get notified afterward that it's not

It was posted on the TWRA website saying a license is no longer needed and one only needs to pay the $12 application fee to enter the drawing.

Levee Jumper

Yeah its a bit BS, but does favor locals that can hop blinds daily. 80% of ducks will be killed by those without cards to the blinds.

Latest posts