Latest rifle

GreeneGriz

Savage 110 Hugh Country in 6.5prc topped with a Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 BDC
33305AD6-92DC-4720-9520-F94CC565D8DA.jpeg

Ridgeline300

Nice rifle! I was so close to buying one myself but the weight of it stopped me, just a hair on the heavy side for me. Love the barrel! I went back and forth on my decision and ultimately went with the ultralight.

GreeneGriz

Nice rifle! I was so close to buying one myself but the weight of it stopped me, just a hair on the heavy side for me. Love the barrel! I went back and forth on my decision and ultimately went with the ultralight.
It's definitely a little on the heavy side but that should help with shooting longer distances. I won't be packing it in the mtn's, for sure . Lol

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
Wear some earplugs with that loudener on the end of it😁

My Christensen in 6.5 PRC will absolutely ring your chimes with the radial brake that's on it.

DaveB

Okay, heavy rifle story. When I lived in California went to Colorado and Utah for deer and elk.

In Utah I had my 06 in black plastic stock while everyone else was carrying some beeeaaautiful wood. One of the hunters asked why did I have a plastic stock. I said it was lighter. He told me grow some muscles. He was carrying a 700 BDL and a leather sling.

The hunter was like 137 or 38 years old. At least.

Just my opinion. I would carry anything that was accurate. A few pounds should not kill you.

rickyk280

Okay, heavy rifle story. When I lived in California went to Colorado and Utah for deer and elk.

In Utah I had my 06 in black plastic stock while everyone else was carrying some beeeaaautiful wood. One of the hunters asked why did I have a plastic stock. I said it was lighter. He told me grow some muscles. He was carrying a 700 BDL and a leather sling.

The hunter was like 137 or 38 years old. At least.

Just my opinion. I would carry anything that was accurate. A few pounds should not kill you.
Accuracy being the key word, whether it weighs 5lbs or 8lbs.