Last-chance hunt with the kids

Southern Sportsman

My kids - especially my 3 yr old daughter - ask me to go hunting all the time. I took them on a few different hunts this past year, but I promised them we'd go squirrel hunting one last time before the season closed. Perfect morning this morning. Weather wasn't bad either. We killed a couple. Saw a few more, but we weren't sneaky anywhere we went. The squirrels were just a bonus for me. When we started back towards the house my daughter broke into crying. I asked her what was wrong and she finally calmed down enough to explain the she wanted us to stay and "kill the rest of them."

IMG_1681.JPG

IMG_1684.JPG

IMG_1710.JPG

Southern Sportsman

Are some of the pics sideways for everyone else? When I look on my phone they're normal. When I look on the computer two of them are sideways.

Andy S.

The best memories of your life, and the best use of your time, by far. Two of the pics are sideways on my computer, but I can still see them just fine. What kind of gun were you shooting?

Southern Sportsman

Mike Belt":3rmrc2jn said:
Great day for all involved!

It's a High Standard Flite King K4111. .410 pump. My wife was raised by her stepdad for a lot of good reasons. But when my son was born, in a moment of sobriety, her real dad gave me the gun for my son. I've fixed it up. Even found another wood stock and cut it down for kids. I also turkey hunt with it and probably will until he takes it away from me.

Latest posts