Ladder Stands/Blinds

huntncoach

I have a ladder stand on my lease that I want to move to a new location. I prefer climbing stands, but the area I need to hunt is pine trees. We have typically just put up our ladders without any kind of camo, but I wondered how to camo a single ladder that doesn't have a shooting rain. We mostly bow hunt, by the way. Is there a fairly simple way to attach some blind material to provide some concealment?

dhpro

Well a topic I know little about!! I've got around 20 ladders out . Time is the first thing next go to hobble lobby and buy the greenery that they have it's dirt cheap . Zip tie that crap ever where you want lol . Most of mine looks like a tall cedar tree. Might have 6 bucks ( pre Biden) in each and it last decades!! Sit in with your favorite leafy wear on a couple I act hung a camo duck blind stuff on the shooting rail . Hopefully this might help or be a starting spot

Omega

I got one of these, it attaches to the tree, not the stand.
Game Winner Universal Stand Blind Kit

Mag

2-Step Enabled
Well a topic I know little about!! I've got around 20 ladders out . Time is the first thing next go to hobble lobby and buy the greenery that they have it's dirt cheap . Zip tie that crap ever where you want lol . Most of mine looks like a tall cedar tree. Might have 6 bucks ( pre Biden) in each and it last decades!! Sit in with your favorite leafy wear on a couple I act hung a camo duck blind stuff on the shooting rail . Hopefully this might help or be a starting spot
Would like to see some pics of this set up if you can.

Omega

Interesting. I hunt from the ground behind my house and usually just brush in a spot to sit. You think that would work ok with a millenium tree seat and crossbow or would it be too cramped?
It might work, but you may have to stake the bottom edge down since it just drapes over the bracket that attaches to a tree.

Latest posts