Kelley to UCLA

nitro_z17

Dan Wolken: Charlie Strong has at least one very important fan in the Florida athletic department. Will be interesting to see if that voice is heard should Frost choose Nebraska.

wayne

gator-n-buck":26i1frar said:
Good time Charlie":26i1frar said:
Scott Frost to Tenn. I think ...could be Clawson???Also a guy named P.J Fleck.He just redone his contract at minn.

Brohm
Brown is the best out off the bunch.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Scioto

nitro_z17":2q405d00 said:
UCLA makes Chip Kelly official. 5 years for $23.3 million, well it wasn't about the money. uf offered 6/$35

Wow. That's $619K a year in CA income tax or over $3 mill over the life of the contract. I guess it's not about the money. He left almost $2 M a year on the table after taxes.

gator-n-buck

Scioto":w9wgb0x7 said:
nitro_z17":w9wgb0x7 said:
UCLA makes Chip Kelly official. 5 years for $23.3 million, well it wasn't about the money. uf offered 6/$35

Wow. That's $619K a year in CA income tax or over $3 mill over the life of the contract. I guess it's not about the money. He left almost $2 M a year on the table after taxes.

He wants to play in a soft conference where you only win a few games a year to look like a hero. A few conferences like that. I'm sure UA will throw in a few chips.

gobblegrunt

gator-n-buck":2zsh7h5a said:
Scioto":2zsh7h5a said:
nitro_z17":2zsh7h5a said:

He wants to play in a soft conference where you only win a few games a year to look like a hero. A few conferences like that. I'm sure UA will throw in a few chips.
You are right about that. Pac 12 doesn't have to many good teams right now. I honestly think he didn't want in the SEC to begin with.

Scioto

PAC 12 is probably deeper and more competitive than any of the other Power 5 conferences. They just aren't as strong on top, but none of us really get a chance to watch them play. He would have an easier time in the SEC East compared to the PAC 12 South that's for sure.

PalsPal

Scioto":2o97x6ho said:
PAC 12 is probably deeper and more competitive than any of the other Power 5 conferences. They just aren't as strong on top, but none of us really get a chance to watch them play. He would have an easier time in the SEC East compared to the PAC 12 South that's for sure.

I don't understand his rationale either, unless the way FL has handled their last two coaches was an issue, which makes sense.

I am curious how much one has to pay to get top-secret, inside info like was posted prematurely here about the ink being dry :D !

Latest posts