Kalen DeBoer

Spurhunter

<AP News Wire>
Tuscaloosa, Alabama:

New Alabama football coach Kalen DeBoer said in a press conference yesterday that he is struggling with the learning curve at his new school, versus his former school, the University of Washington. Coach DeBoer said he was drawing up plays on the board and asked the players "What does this X moving here and this O moving there mean?" After a long silence one of the players responded, "Coach, this is Alabama. None of us can read."

volboy

Alabama entrance exam, 3 questions

Interviewer-how many days start with T

Player- 2, Today and Tomorrow

Interviewer- well not what we were looking for but that will do. I will give credit for that

Imterviewer- how many seconds in a year

Player- 12
Interviewer - what!!??

Player- January 2, Feb 2, march 2, etc.

Interviewer- well not what we were looking for but that will do.

Interviewer- let me an give you an easier one this time
How many Ds in Dixie.

Player- after a half hour of thinkingand concentration, said 392.

Interviewer- how did you come up with that there is only 1.

Player- D D D D D DDD D D D (to the tune of the song Dixie)

Interviewer- you pass.

Spurhunter

I'm not worried about that so much as, our best chemist graduated this year and he was the only one who knew how to make ice for the concessions.
I was headed over to my parents' house for a family dinner a couple years ago and my mother called asking if I would pick up a bag of ice. Turns out their ice maker had recently died. When I got there I told them that I wasn't in the habit of buying ice since I had the secret recipe. My Dad was not amused. 😅

BMan

I was headed over to my parents' house for a family dinner a couple years ago and my mother called asking if I would pick up a bag of ice. Turns out their ice maker had recently died. When I got there I told them that I wasn't in the habit of buying ice since I had the secret recipe. My Dad was not amused. 😅

That's why they call you...

1715690156473.png

:D