Just got to share

Cuttin Caller

Staff member
My son and I went creek fishing this afternoon. My goodness I haven't done that in so long, I actually forgot how much I enjoyed it.
I also forgotten that Big Bartons creek was full of Smallies.
Could not even tell you how many we caught but I bet you between smallies and red eye bass we caught well over 30. We string 10 of them. That is well enough for me and him.

Sorry no pictures though but I have that memory. :)

This was a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!

Cuttin Caller

Staff member
fishboy1 said:
CC,
You will have to take us out creek fishing once we get moved up that way.
Who's "we"? You got a mouse in your pocket? hee hee ;)

Hey man yall need to make plans for a sunday soon. We had a blast.

4onaside

I love creek fishing, and it doesn't much matter what I'm catching, from creek chubs to longears to brown bass. There is no possibility of my ever fishing "Big Bartons creek" since I'm sure that I have to cross many similar creeks to get to it, but because I always have an interest in such, where is it?

4onaside

Anybody who has never tried one, I think that a rebel crickhopper is the A No.1 creek lure around. Fished on the surface, anything will hit it, because it looks like a grasshopper. Fished as a little crankbait it is also dynamite for Rock Bass and any of the black basses that happen to be present in "your" creek.

fishboy1

Cuttin Caller said:
fishboy1 said:
CC,
You will have to take us out creek fishing once we get moved up that way.
Who's "we"? You got a mouse in your pocket? hee hee ;)

Hey man yall need to make plans for a sunday soon. We had a blast.

Should have the house on the market in a couple weeks after I finish the deck and fence. Hope to have it sold in 90 days. That should be about right. Having to move in the middle of deer season......again.

Might be able to do a trip in the next couple weeks. Keep ya posted on developments.

Latest posts