Juan won't make it through Bristol

NCST8GUY

Dude, Im telling you,
many, MANY americans get booed at the races.
You say you're rapidly gaining respect for JPM, but you haven't listed why? Other than he's the underdog, well so is freaking Kenny Wallace and Michael Waltrip :D

JPM Could win, and probably will, He already has. But knocking your teammate out of the way when you CLEARLY have a faster car shouldn't gain any driver respect from anyone. Let him earn your respect, let him earn all of ours.

Im telling you, imho, he hasn't sat down and planned this out. He thought he'd dominate here like other sports, but you NEED friends, here, you NEED teammates here. Other racing sports you don't, so he conquered.

That ain't happening here, and it won't until he figures that out.

NCST8GUY

He wants to win he does not like to lose he is determined to win. WHATS NOT TO LIKE ABOUT THE GUY.

So what makes him different from any other driver on that track?
You really think he is any more determined to win races than say JG, JJ, the Bush bros, TS, DH, and the list goes on?

And if speaking proper english is all it takes to get adorning fans, please explain JR nation to me, cause I ain't heard English get butchered like this guy can do it since I was in Tijuana a few years ago.

So he's not intimidated by other drivers. Wow, Neither was Jimmy Spencer or Robby Gordon. How many wins have they got?

Radar

I guess every driver has to be a redneck to appeal to the masses ? I think JPM is a good driver , but has to learn to backoff a little .
He is going through the school of hard knocks right now , but will eventually learn things the hard way and become a good driver .