Huh? Say it ain’t so

scn

This is nothing groundbreaking. It's the legalities of the injunction. I've said since the first posts I made that TN will get penalized for rules that have been on the books prior to the NIL madness.
You must not have read some of the background on this. For several months they interviewed a bunch of TN coaches and associate help and went through thousands of emails. They found ZERO violations against TN. That is when they tried to conjure up the deal against Spyre that they are going to get beat on if they take it to court. Their rule that a school is guilty until they prove themselves innocent will not hold up in court since it is against all legal principles in this country.

The NCAA waved the white flag on Friday.

deerfanatic

This is nothing groundbreaking. It's the legalities of the injunction. I've said since the first posts I made that TN will get penalized for rules that have been on the books prior to the NIL madness.
UT didn't break any rules pre injunction. If we had then they would have Dropped an NOA. The rules were broad and ambiguous.

deerfanatic

Anyone else notice that ever since the federal courts ruled on the injunction that a couple of guys who have just been dancing on UT's grave have barely responded here and their tone seems to have changed a lot? No? Maybe it's just me. Multiple posts were put up explaining the whole situation and what was going on and how it was gonna go down and when it did there was only a few bitter posts put up by the couple of bama lovers who were all but sure UT was dead in the water and gonna lose. It's been a harsh reality 😂

prstide

You must not have read some of the background on this. For several months they interviewed a bunch of TN coaches and associate help and went through thousands of emails. They found ZERO violations against TN. That is when they tried to conjure up the deal against Spyre that they are going to get beat on if they take it to court. Their rule that a school is guilty until they prove themselves innocent will not hold up in court since it is against all legal principles in this country.

The NCAA waved the white flag on Friday.
Tell that to Donald Trump

prstide

Anyone else notice that ever since the federal courts ruled on the injunction that a couple of guys who have just been dancing on UT's grave have barely responded here and their tone seems to have changed a lot? No? Maybe it's just me. Multiple posts were put up explaining the whole situation and what was going on and how it was gonna go down and when it did there was only a few bitter posts put up by the couple of bama lovers who were all but sure UT was dead in the water and gonna lose. It's been a harsh reality 😂
I'm still here digging the grave. Hold my shovel so I can take a break and stir the pot some more PLEASE!!

deerfanatic

The day of reckoning is coming and no lawsuit will stop the death penalty that awaits.
Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up cause as best I can tell the federal courts say you don't know what the heck your talking about. You keep digging that grave because by the time you get what you want on this one you'll be somewhere in Beijing

scn

The day of reckoning is coming and no lawsuit will stop the death penalty that awaits.
Let's both put our money where our mouth is:

If the Vols get the death penalty from any actions done up to this point in 2024, I will turn off my scn on TNdeer and go off into the sunset. If the Vols don't get the death penalty in 2024 you are sure is coming, you will leave the site. Just your basic ban bet since you are so sure of yourself.

prstide

If the Vols get the death penalty from any actions done up to this point in 2024, I will turn off my scn on TNdeer and go off into the sunset. If the Vols don't get the death penalty in 2024 you are sure is coming, you will leave the site. Just your basic ban bet since you are so sure of yourself.
I would miss you too much. I don't want to do that to you or myself. 😘

DayDay

2-Step Enabled

I love it. Reminds me of the pro wrestling matches I watched when I was a kid. Loser leaves town or maybe a "hair match" in which the loser gets his head shaved.

Latest posts