Huh? Say it ain’t so

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I thought it was just Bama and UF that pushed the envelope. UT han't dun nun wrong since Pruitt left, aight?!?

Nah, I don't know where this is going, but I guess I feel kinda bad for the Bama and UF fans for getting piled onto over the past few weeks, especially with some of the banter aimed specifically at the Jaden Rashada debacle that this one smells just like. Who knows who will get investigated next, or if the NCAA will actually do anything about it. The whole of college football is the Wild Wild West, and the more I see of it the more I tire of it.

PillsburyDoughboy

I thought it was just Bama and UF that pushed the envelope. UT han't dun nun wrong since Pruitt left, aight?!?

Nah, I don't know where this is going, but I guess I feel kinda bad for the Bama and UF fans for getting piled onto over the past few weeks, especially with some of the banter aimed specifically at the Jaden Rashada debacle that this one smells just like. Who knows who will get investigated next, or if the NCAA will actually do anything about it. The whole of college football is the Wild Wild West, and the more I see of it the more I tire of it.

Cheating is "cultural" at the vols says the NCAA after handing down over 100 violations in the last go round with phil and company. . This is nothing new and not surprising. The fact that they let phil fullmer back on campus after his last cheating scandel just shows how deep they are willing to go.

scn

Apparently the NCAA is trying to hold schools to rules retroactively passed. Good luck with that in court. This is a big nothing burger IMO. If the NCAA does try anything I suspect they will be sued and probably mark the end of that corrupt organization.

TN played nice on the last investigation, which by all accounts was over stupidity in handing out $60,000 of illegal payments. I seriously doubt they will roll over on this one.

The click bait was started by a SI hack from a "magazine" that is almost under water.

PillsburyDoughboy

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Spurhunter

Apparently the NCAA is trying to hold schools to rules retroactively passed. Good luck with that in court. This is a big nothing burger IMO. If the NCAA does try anything I suspect they will be sued and probably mark the end of that corrupt organization.

TN played nice on the last investigation, which by all accounts was over stupidity in handing out $60,000 of illegal payments. I seriously doubt they will roll over on this one.

The click bait was started by a SI hack from a "magazine" that is almost under water.
Exactly. The Doofus will get his jollies for a while but nothing will come of this. You are dealing with a world class moron here and he's too stupid to understand any of what you typed.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
You may be right on the origin, truly have no idea. I agree that the Rashada situation was much more public than this. I'm just tiring of the craziness that is the NCAA. My favorite team is finally good again and it's now getting harder to appreciate it.

Spurhunter

I'm just tiring of the craziness that is the NCAA.
College Football is all but lost. The portal. NIL. It's just minor league football now. Some of these guys play every year of eligibility at a different school. I don't know how you fix NIL, but the portal should limit you to one transfer without penalty. After that you sit for a year.

JBell

College Football is all but lost. The portal. NIL. It's just minor league football now. Some of these guys play every year of eligibility at a different school. I don't know how you fix NIL, but the portal should limit you to one transfer without penalty. After that you sit for a year.
It's killing it! What I don't understand is how they decided it's legal and illegal at the same time. I believe it would be beneficial for them to have a contract on it. And not be able to get it until contract is up. If they tie that contract to a certain university, they could leverage how much this transfer stuff happens🤷🏼‍♂️ just one simple minded country boys opinion

PalsPal

Donde Plowman just went scorched earth in a letter to the NCAA. This just might be the
beginning of the end for the NCAA.

I just read it. Wow, it's great to have real leader who will not be bullied.

This very well may be the final nail. The rest of the college sports world will be thanking her.

uncle_loue

first time caller long time listener ive got two comments and a question:

a few years back when the ncaa did nothing to UNC basketball and then turned around hammered the daylights out of Mizzou i stopped caring what they do. greg sankey should do what other commissioners lack the fortitude to do: ignore the NCAA. just ignore them. doesn't matter what school it is. and if the NCAA wants to play hardball let em go have their 12 team playoff with no SEC teams. we'll have a 16 team playoff for the only championship that matters.

ill hang up and listen. roll damn vols.

PillsburyDoughboy

I just read it. Wow, it's great to have real leader who will not be bullied.

This very well may be the final nail. The rest of the college sports world will be thanking her.
Yall should know after the last cheating scandle the NCAA does not bow down and break . Doubt a bunch of cozy up and slick talking going to save yall this time. Bet anything phils name surfaces in this one. So dumb to let him loose back on campus. But cheating is a culture according to the ncaa with the vols

buckaroo

Ncaa is a joke, I heard on radio the host had talked with higher ups and said it was just stupid bs, nothing will come of it, and even mentioned we may be one of first teams to leave ncaa

Spurhunter

Ncaa is a joke, I heard on radio the host had talked with higher ups and said it was just stupid bs, nothing will come of it, and even mentioned we may be one of first teams to leave ncaa
But but but the Sports Forum Dipshit said Tennessee will get the death penalty! He's never been right about anything else. Maybe this will be the first time! 🤡🤡🤡

JBell

But but but the Sports Forum Dipshit said Tennessee will get the death penalty! He's never been right about anything else. Maybe this will be the first time! 🤡🤡🤡
I'd rather go on another 15 year run of dominance. NCAA doesn't have a leg to stand on. They had Iowa tampering with a bama player and did nothing. Jibberish. They just trying to get some money under the table like Nico did

Latest posts