ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE

redblood

TN Whitetail Freak":2q4zlivq said:
Onto the Wisconsin-Bama game

x2. i am on my fourth game today and 6th since thursday. my dvr will be at capacity soon. i watch em all. the bama wisconsin game has the looks of a great one. i hate bama, but they do have the nads to play a top 20 team at a neutral site. Go Badgers!!!!

Wrangler95

People better do a little research on a team before making light of the ability of the opponent,I knew that Bowling Green was a good team before the game started.Bowling Green has the best QB that Tennessee will play this year

redblood

Wrangler95":3bpp95jr said:
People better do a little research on a team before making light of the ability of the opponent,I knew that Bowling Green was a good team before the game started.Bowling Green has the best QB that Tennessee will play this year

they aren't playing alabama this year?

Wrangler95

redblood":1ieucg6k said:
Wrangler95":1ieucg6k said:

Tennessee has played the best QB they will face

redblood

Wrangler95":1kug6qec said:
redblood":1kug6qec said:
Wrangler95":1kug6qec said:

Tennessee has played the best QB they will face

that makes sense, a powerhouse like bowling green will get such a gifted player over weaker less televised SEC schools.

mtn cur

shshshsh.......

2417481494fb362cf9dd97ca5bece939.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BranchWater

That defense looked terrible, I stand by my statement from last week. They are a 7-5 team. I like Kool Aid just as much as anyone but I'm not ready to drink it just yet.

Scioto

Highlight of the game was the BGSU D lineman fake fainting because his shoe came off.

Congrats to the Vols and fans, but I know you were stressed for awhile there. In the end the Vols beat their cupcake opener by a respectable cupcake game final score and I tip my cap.

Yet, even more humorous than the fainting BGSU D lineman, are the fans across $EC land remarking on how good their cupcake was, such as "best QB the Vols will face" or a Gator fan I heard calling to Sirius about FL's "senior laden" cupcake (yeah "senior laden" experienced with losing).

Anyway, Vols did what was expected and a win is a win.

As for Vandy, your ole' ball coach just might be looking for a job after this year after his opening cupcake game.

Bama is for real, but don't read too much into last night's beat down of Wisky. They are rebuilding. But Bama is still my favorite to win the $EC West. Good showing by the West.

Big wins for Northwestern and BYU. Pac 12 and B1G West big disappointments.

Didn't see the ND game, but the Irish delivered a beat down to woeful Texas. Don't want to read too much into the early games, and I think the Big 12 is overrated, but Notre Dame could be good.

Can't wait until tomorrow night!

gator-n-buck

OHVATN":c7egkyaf said:
Highlight of the game was the BGSU D lineman fake fainting because his shoe came off.

Congrats to the Vols and fans, but I know you were stressed for awhile there. In the end the Vols beat their cupcake opener by a respectable cupcake game final score and I tip my cap.

Yet, even more humorous than the fainting BGSU D lineman, are the fans across $EC land remarking on how good their cupcake was, such as "best QB the Vols will face" or a Gator fan I heard calling to Sirius about FL's "senior laden" cupcake (yeah "senior laden" experienced with losing).

As for Vandy, your ole' ball coach just might be looking for a job after this year after his opening cupcake game.

Bama is for real, but don't read too much into last night's beat down of Wisky. They are rebuilding. But Bama is still my favorite to win the $EC West. Good showing by the West.

Didn't see the ND game, but the Irish delivered a beat down to woeful Texas. Don't want to read too much into the early games, and I think the Big 12 is overrated, but Notre Dame could be good.

I see you are good at identifying cupcake teams. It must be because that 80% of Ohio State's schedule is full of cupcakes .. :rotf:

Scioto

gator-n-buck":12xvg936 said:
OHVATN":12xvg936 said:

I see you are good at identifying cupcake teams. It must be because that 80% of Ohio State's schedule is full of cupcakes .. :rotf:

When you win 8 national championships and are the current defending undisputed national champion, a lot of the teams you play are by comparison cupcakes. :rotf:

Latest posts