• Help Support TNDeer:

ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE

OHVATN":1a2uo470 said:
Hillbilly Hunter":1a2uo470 said:
Ohio State has an easier schedule than any team in the SEC.

Not OSU's fault that other than MSU, maybe Minnesota, Wisky after a rebuild, and even hopefully eventually ttun, have their football act together. Kudos to Northwestern. Penn State was an embarrassment as was Nebraska in a way. Just like OSU, $EC schools schedule one good team, but rarely do $EC schools play a home and home against that good team (but the Vols do and deserve credit for that). How about Bama playing Wisky at a neutral site like Soldier Field Chicago? Never happens. With the notable exception of UT, $EC schools rarely play that good team outside of the south. After that good game, OSU and the $EC schools feast on the cupcakes and then play their conference schedule (but don't forget $EC chicken$/&@ Saturday when OSU plays MSU but $EC schools play one more cupcake before their end of the season rivalry game the following Saturday).

OSU has no choice with the schedule once conference season begin.

So, you agree they have a light schedule. It is much easier to preserve your starters when they dont have to play 60 minutes every week.

BamaProud":h6zeufhh said:
Are yall really claiming Bowling Green is a good team? They lost to Ball State, Toledo, Northern Illinois, W Kentucky and W Michigan last year. ...and TN will face at least 5 better QB's this season.

Name them ;) :D !

BTW, this guy was injured first game last year with season ending injury.

The guy was a Wuerffel clone with the way he dropped passes into small windows. You obviously didn't watch the game. The Vols will face no one with the accuracy that guy had when he got into that zone.

PalsPal":bstf6534 said:
gator-n-buck":bstf6534 said:
PalsPal":bstf6534 said:
OSU loses tomorrow night. Mark it down :D !

You didn't do so well on your pickem..... :rotf:

:D

Hey, still think Harris doesn't start next week ;) :D ?

They will rotate next week also. The game to find out the real starter will be KY. Get back with me after the first snap.... :D

buckaroo wrote:
Bowling Green the same team who came a hair of beating gaturds in gainsville

Talking about 2012 when the Gators rotated QBs??? Really.... :) 27-14
Really

gator-n-buck":2m6ehdj8 said:
They will rotate next week also. The game to find out the real starter will be KY. Get back with me after the first snap.... :D

But, but, but ... oops :tu: !

gator-n-buck":2m6ehdj8 said:
Throwing him a bone since he hung around and started 6 games. See who starts the following week....

BTW, I wonder what Grier's dad thought about Harris' play Saturday :rotf: ? Harris is going to play just well enough to make it hard on Mac to pull him. It will be fun to watch :D !

PalsPal":1a828pjm said:
gator-n-buck":1a828pjm said:

gator-n-buck":1a828pjm said:
Throwing him a bone since he hung around and started 6 games. See who starts the following week....

BTW, I wonder what Grier's dad thought about Harris' play Saturday :rotf: ? Harris is going to play just well enough to make it hard on Mac to pull him. It will be fun to watch :D !

You are trying to hard. Grier was very sharp and Harris was late on a lot of passes. Grier can make throws that Harris can't. Also we learned that Grier has running ability... :)

I know it's hard to believe after Harris beat UT as a fr..... :tu:
https://florida.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1799607

Hillbilly Hunter":153a2qba said:
OHVATN":153a2qba said:
Hillbilly Hunter":153a2qba said:
Ohio State has an easier schedule than any team in the SEC.

Not OSU's fault that other than MSU, maybe Minnesota, Wisky after a rebuild, and even hopefully eventually ttun, have their football act together. Kudos to Northwestern. Penn State was an embarrassment as was Nebraska in a way. Just like OSU, $EC schools schedule one good team, but rarely do $EC schools play a home and home against that good team (but the Vols do and deserve credit for that). How about Bama playing Wisky at a neutral site like Soldier Field Chicago? Never happens. With the notable exception of UT, $EC schools rarely play that good team outside of the south. After that good game, OSU and the $EC schools feast on the cupcakes and then play their conference schedule (but don't forget $EC chicken$/&@ Saturday when OSU plays MSU but $EC schools play one more cupcake before their end of the season rivalry game the following Saturday).

OSU has no choice with the schedule once conference season begin.

So, you agree they have a light schedule. It is much easier to preserve your starters when they dont have to play 60 minutes every week.

I'm starting to think the "E" in $EC stands for Excuse. The South Excuse Conference. So, you are saying OSU laid the beat down on the $EC champion in last year's Sugar Bowl because the Buckeyes were fresher than the $EC champion even though both teams had the same 3-4 week lay-off prior to that game.

gator-n-buck":10imy5e8 said:
PalsPal":10imy5e8 said:

You are trying to hard. Grier was very sharp and Harris was late on a lot of passes. Grier can make throws that Harris can't. Also we learned that Grier has running ability... :)

I know it's hard to believe after Harris beat UT as a fr..... :tu:
https://florida.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1799607" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

treon the peon is NFL.....NOT FOR LONG

PalsPal":29d611qx said:
BamaProud":29d611qx said:
Are yall really claiming Bowling Green is a good team? They lost to Ball State, Toledo, Northern Illinois, W Kentucky and W Michigan last year. ...and TN will face at least 5 better QB's this season.

Name them ;) :D !

BTW, this guy was injured first game last year with season ending injury.

The guy was a Wuerffel clone with the way he dropped passes into small windows. You obviously didn't watch the game. The Vols will face no one with the accuracy that guy had when he got into that zone.

wuerffel was a great qb, but had one of the weakest arms ever. poor guy couldn't break an egg.

Back