Is it possible...

monsterbuck07

Well I know it is...but not really sure how....I own a ski boat and love to fish...problem is that its not built for fishing...I dont have a depth finder so it scares me to get close to the bank...any suggestions I would love to hit the river up to fish although I love some tubing and sking! Thanks!

monsterbuck07

hahaha....the final two answers will never happen...my wife loves the ski boat as do I and like to ride up front...she lets me do anything I want with hunting and fishing but this is one boat she loves....thanks though but I tried that idea when looking for our first boat....how much is a good depth finder?

stik

monsterbuck07 said:
hahaha....the final two answers will never happen...my wife loves the ski boat as do I and like to ride up front...she lets me do anything I want with hunting and fishing but this is one boat she loves....thanks though but I tried that idea when looking for our first boat....how much is a good depth finder?

http://www.basspro.com/Humminbird-140c- ... 4/-1441798

you might find it cheaper.

TiptonHunter

I fished for 3 summers out of a ski boat on the river. Even run lines out of it. It is best in the early season while the water is up more...