Iowa

DoubleRidge

Good luck..... buddy of mine just returned from northern Missouri bow hunt.....he connected on a buck in the 130's....saw allot of bucks on their feet....great hunt.

Speedwell-Hunter

Best of luck to you! I lived on LeClaire for 15 years and hunted NE Iowa. I miss it more every deer season. I was blessed to shoot some good ones but I am still haunted by some monsters!
Hat's off to LeClaire! Great place, right on Missi River, I lived just South of you for 18 years. Tremendous place (DPORT!) Also, what part of TN you in now. I agree with you regarding the monsters up North, it's just another world.

Speedwell-Hunter

I am just North of Chattanooga. Lots of friends in the Quad Cities and my son in-law's family is still in LeClaire. We try to get back once a year to visit. Our son was born in Iowa 28 years ago! I used to have a hunting lease in Preston, Iowa.
We will have to hunt together some time. I am close to ya! I have an uncle who had land in Preston, funny story from my teens, will tell ya in person. Deals with hoarding a big buck from me LOL, but yep there in Preston.

TN1BUCK

tag sandwich didn't know we could shoot does. The outfitter said he want one had a hot one at 15yds with shooter buck at 50yds. Had I known would have shot her. Shot a doe 8:30 Thursday morning she had 5 bucks that would not leave her. no shooters though. My hunting buddy shot a 138 in 9 point.

Latest posts