if you have questions on benelli or stoeger guns Im happy to

REN

help. Just throwing it out there really that if you have questions on chokes, ammo or set up options on benelli (SBE, SBE2, M2 and even some nova) or Stoeger (M2000/M3500) feel free to send me a message or text/call. Ive spent a ton of time on those guns with different chokes, ammo and upgrades that im happy to share.

Im by no means the all knowing or anything but Ive shot those guns for 10+ years and really spent a ton of time at the range with each one using a variety of stuff in them. May save you some time and money is all.

Jaymie

615-306-Three219

Uncle Jesse

Re: if you have questions on benelli or stoeger guns Im happ

What's that noise?? Sounds like a horn blowing... Oh wait, it's you :poke: :D

Rakkin6

Actually my buddy has a 3500 with a red dot is there a specific rail mount you recommend he buy to mount the red dot on? Thanks for the help

REN

Rakkin6":pgd7i6a0 said:
Actually my buddy has a 3500 with a red dot is there a specific rail mount you recommend he buy to mount the red dot on? Thanks for the help

Yeah depends on the red dot base options. I had a mueller quick shot on mine with a standard picatinny rail however I never liked it due to how high it sat. Can always get it drilled for a 336 mount IF the sight he is using has that type of base. I'll look in my stuff as I may actually still have a rail for it somewhere and if I do your welcome to have it

Jhawk

Any experience with the Montefeltro's I'm looking at the 20 gauge bottomland model with 26 inch barrel. I have a 870 youth that shoots really well but id kind of like to add an auto to the mix, and its about 4oo dollars cheaper than the m2. Thanks

bjohnson

Any experience with the SBE3? I just picked one up. 26" bottomland camo. I got a trulock .650 choke and some Federal TSS 3" #9 and its looking like Monday morning before I'm able to pattern it.

REN

bjohnson":26d91g9z said:
Any experience with the SBE3? I just picked one up. 26" bottomland camo. I got a trulock .650 choke and some Federal TSS 3" #9 and its looking like Monday morning before I'm able to pattern it.

Got a buddy that has one I've fooled with some. Barrel is still the same as the SBE 2 and the only real difference is the redesigned rib and stock (which to me just feels like a cross between the Vinci and the SBE2) which isnt a bad thing.

In the 12 gauge Benellis I've shot the 650-655 range is the wheel house for hevi shot and lead. Tss you may want something more open then a 650 as that's pretty tight for that type of shell. But if you have already have it then won't hurt to try it.

bowhunt25

Since we are asking, What can you tell me in regards to a Benelli M4. value, performance etc ?

bshurette

I was shooting 3.5 long beard xr out of carlson long beard choke on m3500 and was very pleased with pattern at 40. The 3500 is a good gun for the money. Only complaint is its heavy for the all day tote.

Bgoodman30

I'm a big fan of the M2 but a little over budget for my next turkey gun. A buddy of mine who happens to build guns and is also a marine sniper highly recommends the Stoeger M3020 for the money.

I'm thinking of trying the Stoeger 3020 20 GA in Obsession with 24" barrel. Just under $600 with free shipping or $699 at the Franklin gun shop.... :bash:

Bgoodman30

bshurette":2fvr2ngf said:
I was shooting 3.5 long beard xr out of carlson long beard choke on m3500 and was very pleased with pattern at 40. The 3500 is a good gun for the money. Only complaint is its heavy for the all day tote.

Exactly why I want to switch to the 20 GA at 5.7 lbs!

Displaced_Vol

Bgoodman30":24lamel4 said:
I'm a big fan of the M2 but a little over budget for my next turkey gun. A buddy of mine who happens to build guns and is also a marine sniper highly recommends the Stoeger M3020 for the money.

I'm thinking of trying the Stoeger 3020 20 GA in Obsession with 24" barrel. Just under $600 with free shipping or $699 at the Franklin gun shop.... :bash:

If you like the m2, check out the Franchi Affinity. Figured the Stoeger would come in closer to $500, at $700 I'd go with the Franchi all day.

Edited to add: my reading comprehension sucks, I see where you said under $600 shipped.
Still take a look and if you're patient you can find an affinity in that range on GB, but the stoeger should be consistently cheaper.

Bgoodman30

Displaced_Vol":2b9cpqnt said:
Bgoodman30":2b9cpqnt said:

If you like the m2, check out the Franchi Affinity. Figured the Stoeger would come in closer to $500, at $700 I'd go with the Franchi all day.

Edited to add: my reading comprehension sucks, I see where you said under $600 shipped.
Still take a look and if you're patient you can find an affinity in that range on GB, but the stoeger should be consistently cheaper.

Yeah my I looked at those but only come in black with the 24" barrel then I would have to spend the extra coin on a dip or cerakote.. That puts that gun in the $1k range...

Rakkin6

Buddy has an M3000 and has a Trijicon RMR Type 2 red dot. What type of base would he need to mount it on his shotgun?

Bgoodman30

Roost 1":2d88a92u said:
The Affinity 3 Compact comes in camo with 24" barrel. I have one.

Really..? Sure it wasn't dipped? from website

Affinity%20compact.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts