If you can only keep ONE

Specializedjon

*If this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it.

Looking through the safe last night deciding what the "clean out" and which one's have a permanent home, I asked myself..."if I could only keep one which one would it be". Task aside (i.e. hunting, self defense, etc.), the house is burning and you only have time to grab ONE firearm, which one do you grab?

For me: Grandpa's 7mm-08 Remington 700.

*Yes I know you have two hands/arms.....just ONE haha

Rancocas

A shotgun is the most versatile weapon available for hunting both small and large game as well as home defense. A 12 ga. pump with interchangeable barrels. One barrel for small game and waterfowl, and a shorter "slug" barrel.

TN Larry

For sentimental reasons, Marlin 30-30...…. I got it for Christmas from Mom and Dad when I was 10 years old in a time that they really couldn't afford it. I killed my first deer with it the following Fall and have since passed it down to my son who killed his first deer with it.

redblood

For sentimental reasons, Marlin 30-30...…. I got it for Christmas from Mom and Dad when I was 10 years old in a time that they really couldn't afford it. I killed my first deer with it the following Fall and have since passed it down to my son who killed his first deer with it.
I killed my first deer with a marlin 336. My dad just passed and i get it again. Its a beautiful gun, without a scratch

rem270

I don't have any real sentimental ones in my safe so it would be my TC Encore.

If we're talking about mine and my dad's safe it would be his 1980 Marlin 30-30 that I started hunting with as a kid.

BSK

For sentimental reasons, the Marlin 336C I received as a Christmas present when I was 18 (that I've now handed down to my daughter).

As my "go to" gun, Browning A-Bolt 7mm-08

Latest posts