If I must, I must

bowriter

R.I.P.
I hadn't planned on doing this. I was going to enjoy a quiet week at home. But if I must, I must.

Thursday, I shall spend several hours on the CF. I shall sudy all aspects of that stream and have a report ready by Friday.

I feel I owe that to some of the posters in this forum. If I must, I must.

NOTE: I shall be undercover. I may look like Gil or perhaps Stillunscrubbed. If you happen to spot me and recognize me, don't say anything. I want to get a picture of a baitflinger ripping the guts out of a 13-inch brown while trying to keep his PBR cold.

Please say you recognize the humor :)

bowriter

R.I.P.
Wrong. I can't stand to fish with Gil. I spend half my time getting his 35 cent fly out of some tree and the other half trying to get him to leave the carp alone.

I can't say who I am going with. He will be undercover, too.

bowriter

R.I.P.
Well, it's been pretty good and some nights excellent. But jigging a spoon on a flyrod might get a tad tiresome.

I think I'd just as soon whip a mule.

gil1

bowriter said:
Wrong. I can't stand to fish with Gil. I spend half my time getting his 35 cent fly out of some tree and the other half trying to get him to leave the carp alone.

I can't say who I am going with. He will be undercover, too.
That's an out&out falsification!!
I'll have you know that my flies, my double secret special Caney flies (ha ha), are worth at least fitty cent. :grin:

Latest posts