I pulled a seek1 just now:)

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Did you yell "smoked her!" and pump fists before crying on your knees? I don't even see any hashtags.
No. As a matter of fact, as I've got the pin on her all I could think of was having to butcher her tomorrow. Almost didn't squeeze the trigger. But I'm glad I did. Like mega said, we need the meat.

BDS05

I actually did have a double hop IPA :) , but flat bill hats and skinny jeans are men that play in the pick team…if'n ya know what I mean.
Surely Luke was playing from the shed in the background.

I'm still waiting on an informative post on how y'all pattern these wild animals in the burbs.

th88

Do you offer guided hunts? What about "trespass fees"? With the booming interest in suburban hunting and ability to actually recover the deer on your own property, better cash in while you can.

lafn96

Have about 50 acres; the front 10 is separated from the back 40 (where I hunt) by a creek. I can sit on my porch and watch the deer in one of the food plots back there. If I ever see any on the front 10 acres during hunting season; I'm grabbing my bow/rifle - I want the meat. Good job!

Latest posts