May just be a coyote…

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
It may just be a coyote to some, but the Lord truly blessed me this morning. I have been blessed to have taken a good buck earlier in the season, but this morning was special! I was driving to my spot this morning listening to moody radio and just talking with the Lord like I do. Well, I just spit it out about how I haven't seen a coyote while hunting since before my brothers accident in 2009. So 14 years.

I say it would be cool to see one or get a shot at one since I have never killed one myself. Well, I get to my parking spot, say a quick prayer and head into the woods. Fast forward to about 8:30 or so and I look behind me to see one sneaking through the woods. I shot a dropped him in his tracks.

I sat there for a second and went to get him and get him out of my area because I'm just OCD like that. 😂 I got back to my truck headed home and was thinking about how truly blessed I am to have a relationship with my Heavenly Father.

Moral of the story is, we can go to God confidently and ask anything of Him and if it is His will and He will undoubtedly answer. We just have to be still and actively looking and listening for His answer. May not always happen that quickly but He will answer.

Thank you Lord for the relationship I have with you. As well as another opportunity to do what I love and for having the abilities to go.
IMG_2095.jpeg

backyardtndeer

I was hunting this weekend and saw a pair of almost solid white/gray coyotes. Is this rare?
Solid white would definitely not be common. That said, depending on shadows and light they can look a lot different through a scope or even binoculars than they do when you walk up them on the ground.

Snake

A relationship is what He wants !! It took me a while to understand that . The small things as well as the large important things we ask for . I wouldn't ask for what I thought was trivial or small things but my wife taught me through the HS this. I would pray for people but wouldn't pray for such things that I considered small just didn't want to trouble the Lord with those . But like I said I do now if it's the least bit important to you then it is to the Lord ! Things such as praying to see a good buck or like the OP stated a coyote . Be surprised how many times He's answered my prayers to things such as this . If it's good to you then it's from the Lord .

‭‭James‬ ‭1:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬
[17] Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

backyardtndeer

I would pray for people but wouldn't pray for such things that I considered small just didn't want to trouble the Lord with those . But like I said I do now if it's the least bit important to you then it is to the Lord ! Things such as praying to see a good buck or like the OP stated a coyote
My most common in the stand prayers pretty well all end with asking if that I am blessed to take a shot on an animal, that it be an effective and efficient shot to end the animals life quickly. I have on multiple occasions just opened my eyes from praying and had deer in front of me in the dark has even happened in the afternoons. People can think whatever they like, I know He hears my prayers, they may not always be answered and often when answered not answered the way I would hope but I know He hears them.

DeerCamp

Solid white would definitely not be common. That said, depending on shadows and light they can look a lot different through a scope or even binoculars than they do when you walk up them on the ground.
I figured I have seen probably 50 coyotes while hunting over 20 years. I've seen these 2 twice. First time was about 10 minutes til dark and it looked like 2 ghosts in the field. It was very striking. I wasn't sure they weren't dogs at first, which is why I didnt shoot.

I saw one of them again this morning at 30 yards but on the neighbors property. 100% coyote.

I've never seen any like this. My buddy was hunting the after they crossed over into the next field he was hunting and watched them (a pair) at 50 yards. Described them as almost solid white.

backyardtndeer

I figured I have seen probably 50 coyotes while hunting over 20 years. I've seen these 2 twice. First time was about 10 minutes til dark and it looked like 2 ghosts in the field. It was very striking. I wasn't sure they weren't dogs at first, which is why I didnt shoot.

I saw one of them again this morning at 30 yards but on the neighbors property. 100% coyote.

I've never seen any like this. My buddy was hunting the after they crossed over into the next field he was hunting and watched them (a pair) at 50 yards. Described them as almost solid white.
Try to get some pics or video.

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
A relationship is what He wants !! It took me a while to understand that . The small things as well as the large important things we ask for . I wouldn't ask for what I thought was trivial or small things but my wife taught me through the HS this. I would pray for people but wouldn't pray for such things that I considered small just didn't want to trouble the Lord with those . But like I said I do now if it's the least bit important to you then it is to the Lord ! Things such as praying to see a good buck or like the OP stated a coyote . Be surprised how many times He's answered my prayers to things such as this . If it's good to you then it's from the Lord .

‭‭James‬ ‭1:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬
[17] Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Absolutely! Don't get me wrong, I could have not shot it and still knew it was a way the Lord was just letting me know He hears me. Which I know He hears our prayers, it just humbles me even more to know He listens to my prayers! Every time I just sit there and think how unworthy I am and just feels me with love and such joy! I want to tell everyone.

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
My most common in the stand prayers pretty well all end with asking if that I am blessed to take a shot on an animal, that it be an effective and efficient shot to end the animals life quickly. I have on multiple occasions just opened my eyes from praying and had deer in front of me in the dark has even happened in the afternoons. People can think whatever they like, I know He hears my prayers, they may not always be answered and often when answered not answered the way I would hope but I know He hears them.
This right here!

Snake

Me as well ....that He guide my shot so that the animal suffers as little as it possible . Plus giving thanks for all the deer He has blessed me with . Kudos to you brother and to all that thanks the Lord for even the day and air we breath !! Wow bout to preach 😉

Snake

Could be albinos .

Latest posts