I just thought I was done (doe patrol)

gasman

My neighbor text me the other day asking was deer season over? I told her no, it went through the end of the month. She said she sure would like to have a deer. I was happy to ablige. This big nanney showed up at 5:10 this afternoon. She ran about 50-60 yards and decided to quit running down in a 10-15 foot gully 😡. Anyway, got her out and to the processor. Neighbor was happy. Number 5 for the year for me. Exit wound from the new Begara .308 with Hornady Superformance ammo, ain't nothing to play with. She was quartered towards me and bullet went in at the shoulder and you can see the exit wound in the pic.

Attachments

• IMG_1977.jpeg
    IMG_1977.jpeg
    309.6 KB · Views: 8

Snake

My neighbor text me the other day asking was deer season over? I told her no, it went through the end of the month. She said she sure would like to have a deer. I was happy to ablige. This big nanney showed up at 5:10 this afternoon. She ran about 50-60 yards and decided to quit running down in a 10-15 foot gully 😡. Anyway, got her out and to the processor. Neighbor was happy. Number 5 for the year for me. Exit wound from the new Begara .308 with Hornady Superformance ammo, ain't nothing to play with. She was quartered towards me and bullet went in at the shoulder and you can see the exit wound in the pic.
Congrats on some fine eating.

Latest posts