I heard one gobbling Yesterday.

ROVERBOY

As a 5th generation Florida Cracker, my lineage is as rural "Southern" as they come. Still doesn't change the fact that anyone, Southern or Yankee, city or country, that believes Turkeys, anywhere in the state of Tn, become "gobbled out" by the 2nd week of April, is as ignorant as they come in regards to Wild Turkey biology;) Tells me right off the rip that I am dealing with a total googan, and possible idiot.
You must have an IQ of at least 220. I bet you get headaches just talking down to everyone else's level. I clearly said that "gobbled out" was a redneck term,and I have killed birds when they will sometimes get a little quiet. I know "gobbled out" isn't really a thing. Some people just need to wear their big girls panties. Damn!

Soft Talker

You must have an IQ of at least 220. I bet you get headaches just talking down to everyone else's level. I clearly said that "gobbled out" was a redneck term,and I have killed birds when they will sometimes get a little quiet. I know "gobbled out" isn't really a thing. Some people just need to wear their big girls panties. Damn!
So if you know "gobbled out" isn't really a thing, but you and many others, including rednecks, continue to say it, you are basically ignorant by definition.:rolleyes: To each their own though. I'm out boys

Latest posts