Attachments

• IMG_2434.jpeg
    IMG_2434.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2435.jpeg
    IMG_2435.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 23

megalomaniac

When I was up there last weekend, all toms were still in bachelor groups away from the hens/jennies/jakes. I heard one group yelping a bit on the limb at sunrise, but none gobbled.

On another farm 7 miles away, there has been a bachelor group of 3 that have been gobbling almost every morning since mid December. No idea why those particular birds have been so vocal past couple months.

rem270

When I was up there last weekend, all toms were still in bachelor groups away from the hens/jennies/jakes. I heard one group yelping a bit on the limb at sunrise, but none gobbled.

On another farm 7 miles away, there has been a bachelor group of 3 that have been gobbling almost every morning since mid December. No idea why those particular birds have been so vocal past couple months.
I have a bachelor group I'm getting pics of every day behind my house. There's 5 of them. They are staying away from the 25+ hens I have been seeing. These this morning were across the road on the TN side. Hoping it will be another great year around here.

Gravey

I have a bachelor group I'm getting pics of every day behind my house. There's 5 of them. They are staying away from the 25+ hens I have been seeing. These this morning were across the road on the TN side. Hoping it will be another great year around here.
So the turkeys in Kentucky are gay too and avoid the ladies! 😝

Latest posts