Hunters toolbox

killingtime 41

Wanted to see how accurate do you think it is. I've been hunting a particular area for 10 years or over. It's a small area very small. And this year they say 17 bucks have been killed off it. Most average year is around 7 with that being average. I just can't believe that 17 would be true. Not even possible in my mind. Any of y'all that been hunting which ever area you hunt. Noticed any more than normal buck kills on the hunters toolbox. At your usual stomping grounds.

RockMcL

I just compared a couple WMAs near me and my two counties I hunt and it looks OK. Be hard to believe that there is a coding error that only affects lick creek (guess by numbers you used). You hunt there so unless you have to check out at the WMA and harvest were also reported on the app/web page can't see how a double entry could have been made in the system.

17 reported buck harvest in that WMA this year... can't think of a way for many people to report in the wrong place so sounds like 17 bucks down.

killingtime 41

I just compared a couple WMAs near me and my two counties I hunt and it looks OK. Be hard to believe that there is a coding error that only affects lick creek (guess by numbers you used). You hunt there so unless you have to check out at the WMA and harvest were also reported on the app/web page can't see how a double entry could have been made in the system.

17 reported buck harvest in that WMA this year... can't think of a way for many people to report in the wrong place so sounds like 17 bucks down.

not a chance for that wma

No it's not a coding error.

Latest posts