How many bucks have yall let walk so far this year

khawk

I let a 8 bucks walk last week in Ohio...all were small as the big boys didn't get on their feet until late last week. From Thursday till Saturday i seen 4 shooters. One of which i missed....

HuntingDicksonDTC

R.I.P.
let 6 walk saturday - if the neighbors will let those 6 live - it will be an awesome place in 3 or so years. ALOT of potential there. some great looking 2-3 year old bucks.

JeepKuntry

0. Killed a small 7pt yesterday. 1st deer of the year, haven't hardly seen any movement so first deer that offered a shot was taken. Now I'm lookin for a larger buck. Might take a doe if somebody wants one but I usually only kill 1 or 2 a year.

Inkstainz

I have only seen one and was forced to let him walk as I was hunting with a bow and he wa out of range. If I had a rifle that one would not gotten the pass.

MattR

I have let 4 walk that I remember. The last one being what would of been a trophy for me. He was 3.5 8 pointer with a spread past his ears. It is my friends property and he only wants mature bucks killed off his property.It was a nice deer, but not a mature deer and I have to respect that since he is being kind enough to let me hunt. The deer will be a absolute stud next year if he makes it.

taximan

We are still in bow season until this weekend...ive let 3 bucks walk that i would have poked under normal circumstances but this year i have a friend and his son coming for opening weekend of gun season plus a couple days and I'm wanting the youngster to tag one of them something fierce......

TRIGGER

I let six walk today nothing over 2.5. I let 8 walk yesterday same story. I have let a total of probably 25/30 walk this year. It's getting frustrating because I know the mature deer are there just can't get the rite spot at the rite time. Seen a cool looking palmated nine today that was tempting just for character but will be awesome next year. I'm not going to fall into the group that says "you mite as well shoot it cuz if you don't the guy across the fence will".

smalljawbasser

I wish more people up here would let the walk. We can kill enough does to feed an army if it's about meat, but these guys love to shoot 1.5 year old bucks. That's their right, and if it makes them happy, I'm happy for them.

But jeez...

Color me not a fan of the 3 buck limit.

rooney

6, I haven't seen anything over 2.5 years old. The trigger finger is getting itchy.